I'm sorry you have not received more replies! You can check with Mauvais Roux, who does an SBD/WW combo and is vegetarian, I believe. She might have some tips.
Do you have the Good Fats, Good Carbs Guide (GFGCG)? It's really helpful for questions like these. In the GFGCG, Dr. A lists the following as "Good" (which means you can eat them daily):
- Black Bean burger
- Hot Dog, Tofu Pup, Frozen
- Seitan (wheat gluten), refrigerated ready to serve
- Tempeh soy burger
- Veggie burger
- Tempeh (soybean): Fakin' Bacon, Five Grain, Original (plain), Wild Rice
- Tofu (soybean): Bakes and seasoned, refrigerated ready to serve, Raw, firm, refrigerated, Silken, refrigerated
- black soybeans, canned
- green soybeans (edamame), forzen (yum! )
- yellow fermented soybeans (natto)
- yellow soybeans, boiled
There is a lot of other info in the GFGCG, I suggest you get it and also PM Mauvais for more help! Also, check with Weezle...I think she's a vegetarian, though not sure if she's ovo/lacto.