new to SBD

• Hi everyone, I am Shawla and I started south beach yesterday, so far so good.
    A little about me: I am 20 years old, stay-at-home mom to a 8 month old son, and married for 2 years. I reside in Atlanta Georgia. I currently weigh 173 pounds and i am wanting to lose atleast 40+ pounds. I did south beach about 2 months ago for about 4 days and quit, but i'm sure with support and great friendships here I will succeed this time!
  • Welcome to the Beach, Shawla! Let us know if you have any questions and take a look through the Frequently Asked Questions and recipes. There is a lot of support and information here.
  • Welcome Shawla! Stick with us and you'll do great!! Pull up a chair and chat awhile on the beach!
  • Welcome and good luck! I am just finishing up my first week but have found this place to be invaluable!!

Lauren
  • Welcome,

I've been on SBD for 8 days now and I am soooo glad i found this group for support & advice.

Know you'll be glad to be a part too.

Edie
  • Welcome to SBD, Shawla. You can do this. We are all on the same journey so know the struggles that you encounter. Take care.
  • Hey Chick and welcome to the beach! What a cute lil baby. It's amaging how something so cute can bring something so aweful! (Those extra pounds!) teehee I'm back on the beach today after being abroad for a few months! haha Good luck!
  • Welcome Shawla!! I love this place and I really think you will too. There is such great support here and if someone slides, there's others to help motivate. The greatest thing about SBD (to me) is that even if I mess up, I think about how much better I feel being on the program, and I want to be a part of it. Good luck to you!
  • Shawla, welcome to the Beach!
    Matthew is such a sweetie... what gorgeous hair!
  • thanks everyone today is day 4, everything is going good and i'm still on track, my cravings have virtually disappeared! I can't wait until my 2 weeks are over so that i can add more variety to my breakfast. I have been eating egg and turkey bacon most mornings. Anyway, i wanted to thank you guys for the welcome...so thanks.

BTW my son is Carson Matthew and my husband is Matthew. lol
  • A late welcome!! You are going to love sitting on the beach with us!!