Monday Food Plan Thingy

• Post and edit what you eat (or plan on eating) today!

- 2 coffees w/teeny bit of cream (I'm out of skim milk, Laurie)
    - protein shake

- protein shake
  • B- yogurt with Metamucil
    S- cauliflower with horseradish/mayo
    L- Taco Bake on WW tortilla
    S- red peppers with hummus
    D- Ginger and Soy Pork chops with zucchini patties and a glass of Metamucil
  • Ughh...
    After spending the night in the ER with my roommate (he cut off his finger in an attmept to make soup) I figured we all could use a laugh:

Sun- hot tea (spilled half on self again in front of new boyfriend); grilled cheese on white with tomato cream soup, and a diet coke; more diet cokes; Yoplait utlra yogurt; [now we're in the ER] a few skittles; bite of twinkie; diet coke; grilled chicken quesdilla appetizer with carb free tortilla and lowfat cheese 1/2; 1/2 cup veggie chili; low carb meatloaf, creamed spinach with artichokes, and green beans; more diet coke and a hot fudge sundae with 97% fat free ice cream.

I hope everyone feels better about what they ate now

Monday eats so far:
    Bfast- eggbeater omlette with ff cheddar and mixed peppers; hot tea; and water.
    Snack- coffee
    Lunch- small salad, white chicken chili, water; Godiva fruit boat
    Dinner- birthday dinner for a friend at Irish pub...oh dear.
  • B: two hard boiled eggs and a 22 oz glass of water

1st L: big bowl of soup made with chicken broth and zucchini, red beans, mushrooms, peas, and tomatoes and a liter of sparkling water

2nd L: 2 ham and cheese roll-ups and a diet coke

D: will be left over eggplant with tomato sauce and a dab of mozzarella & spinach casserole

Not sure what else I'll snack on... I do have some hummus so maybe that with cukes and green pepper?
  • B: decaf coffee w/splenda and FF dry milk powder; eggbeaters omlette w/asparagus and ham plus mzz chs stick
    S: 15 almonds
    L: cottage cheese and bowl of gazpacho
    S: 15 pistachios
    D: stir-fry veggies with 2-3 oz lean eye round steak
  • Good morning!

Here's my menu for today:

B: 2 whole egg omelette, 1 tbsp light cheddar and salsa.
    L: grilled beef tenderloin cut up in a salad (lettuces, tomatoes, olives and a homemade viniegrette).
    D: grilled boneless, skinless chicken breaast, cauliflower(with ICBINB spray) and a little bit of homemade bean salad (green beans, wax beans, kidney beans & chickpea's).

16 oz water down so far with vitamins and meds......