Here are some interesting things about the herbs we add to our food. Thought I`de share...
:- contains large quantities of vit A & C, minerals iron, clacium, phosphorus and maganese.
*Strong diuretic and digestive tonic.
:- Containss vit A, B-complex and C... Minerals calcium, phosphorus, iron, sodium, potassiumand magnesium.
*Improves circulation and is anti-nausea and anti-inflammatory.
:- contains vit A. B1, C & E... Minerals selenium, germanium, sulfur, calcium, magnesium, copper, potassium and zinc.
*Broad antimicrobial action and lowers cholesterol.
:- contains Vit A & C, and minerals Iron, magnesium, potassium, sodium and zinc... also high in calcium.
* Stimulates circulation, may improve poor memory and aid concentration.
:- contains High quantities of Vit A & C, and minerals iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and sulfur.
* Fantastic for poor circulation and may also help with weight loss.
:- contains high amounts of iodine, also zinc, iron, magnese, copper, molybdenum and cobalt.
* May increase low metabolism via its effect on the thyroid gland.
:- contains potassium, sulphur and sodium.
* A broad digestive tonic, and may increase milk production if breastfeeding.
:- contains vit A, B3 & C... and minerals magnesium, potassium, copper and silicon.
* A strong gastrointestinal antispasmodic useful in intestinal colic and irritable bowl syndrome.
:- contains Vit B-complex, C & D and mineral iodine.
* A strong antiseptic, great for tonsilitis, bronchitis, diarrhoea and as a digestive tonic.
:- contains Vit A, B-complex and C, also calcium and potassium.
* Decreases excessive sweating, especially during Menopause and is a digestive tonic. Large amounts should be avoided in pregnancy and lactation. (may slow down milk production).
:- aids digestion, anti nausea, repels mosquitos.
:- Removes mercury which may ener the blood stream when mercury fillings are removed... and from eating large amounts of swordfish, tuna and flake.
:- Eaten 10 mins before meals stimulates digestion.