motivationally challenged!

• I kinda dropped away from here in the past 3-4 weeks, I had full intentions of starting SB, but for some reason I didn't. I think its partly because the last time I "started" I got extremely sick, and vowed to cut back on my sugar slowly rather than all at once.. sounds like a good idea right? Yah, no, because I haven't started at all. I somehow managed to drop about 8 pounds, and felt like I was on a roll, I even started taking 5HTP, which cut out all my sugar/pasta/bread cravings.. I need help gals!!
  • Perhaps you need to cut back for a week or so before you start phase one so you dont feel sick again. As for motivation to start , maybe you need to think of the reasons why you want to lose weight and why you chose SB Diet then use that to motivate you to start, and stay on plan. I posted my meals and exercise on www.fitday.com so that I would think twice about cheating and felt more motivated to exercise.
  • And when you do start again, make sure you eat lots of legumes. Sometimes people feel sick when they don't eat enough healthy carbs. We're here to cheer you on.