South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2004, 09:38 PM   #16  
I graduated!

Hi Everyone...

Yuck Barb... I hope you were able to get some quality rest! Being up that long makes me very campy... followed by cranky. sweet dreams!

Ellis... Sometimes I think my family (what little there is) should quality for Superfund status. Toxic only begins to describe it. And I, in my foolish youthful zeal, in an attempt to stop the insanity and bring the fun back to dysfunctional (insert your favorite saying here) now find myself getting ready to give away almost half my inheratance from my grandmother to 2 cousins that were disinherited and are now treating me like poo-ca as a thank you... but to not give it at this point is exactly what my Grandmother would do, and I can't live with that. Me... I'm just grateful that my Grandmother (bless her piss and vinegar sweet self, don't get me wrong... love her but your Mom sounds a lot like her) is with my Grandfather again and I am no longer responsible. I finally got to the point where I only did what I was able to handle and what needed to be done. If someone tried to put a wrench in it I'd give them the "broken record" of what WAS going to happen or not contine to happen (as the case may be) if they wanted my involvement. I'm sure your husband knows what I mean by broken record... It was hard at first, but easier with practice.

Wow Weezle... HIP HIP HOORAY for you you cleaning dervish!!!
...now I need you to come help me with my house! DH and I worked yesterday and today (not for as long as I would have liked) we've made headway in one room I think we're going to spending our vacation getting things organzied!

Ruth... I hope your meeting was as elegant as you hoped it would be

History chick... you've got so many happy great things going on! Congratulations on everything!!!

...and to Jen too!!! on the loss! hooray!

And everyone else... I hope the rest of your weekend is going well.

I've been OP... but the scale dosn't seem to want to budge much this week. I think if I'm lucky I might have a 1/2 pound loss on Monday *grumble* I think it's less of phase 2 and more of phase 1 for me... at least after lunch time. I want so badly to hit 220... I never thought I'd say that in my life!

DH is cooking snapper veracruz for dinner... well... sorta... we're missing ingredients. I sure hope that mexican oregano and regular oregano aren't all that different!

Lovingly,
Closed Thread