South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2004, 08:46 AM   #1  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Question Any long term success stories????

Hi guys
Just curious to see how the way of eating holds out long term....I am losing very quickly so far but know it will soon slow....Any success stories out there???? How much have you lost???
Old 07-10-2004, 02:34 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Lots of folks have their starting weight and current weight in their signatures. That should give you an idea. There is an old thread on this but I haven't got time to find it right now. Do a search on "success" within this forum.
Old 07-11-2004, 12:48 AM   #3  
RNMOM

Default For me...

Every day is a struggle. I have failed on so many diets for so many years I had really given up. I don't know what clicked with SB, I don't know why. All I know is that this is the lowest I've been for over 14 years. But everyday I constantly remind myself of where I've been and what I'm trying to achieve. I don't know if it will always be like that. Right now to me success has been what I've changed over the last 6 months. I've been able to change some of the bad habits I've had for so long.
Old 07-11-2004, 12:06 PM   #4  

Height: 5' 7"

Christian - give us time! The book's only been out for like a year!

Seriously, if you look at the prevention magazine website forum on SouthBeach, there are a number of people who have lost between 50 and 100 lbs.

Besides, realistically, once you reach goal and begin eating Phase III, you are really just eating like a healthy person, like we should have been all along.
Old 07-12-2004, 12:04 AM   #5  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Thanks for the replies ladies, I apriciate your honesty and results....I too know it is going to be an everyday struggle that has a very healthy payoff...anything worth having is always worth fighting for
Closed Thread