South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2004, 12:23 AM   #1  

Default mayo?

Why is Mayo marked as limited in the good carbs/good fats book?
It has good oils in it. You can get kinds that are low in sugar. I can't figure it out.
I put Hellman's light on lettuce wraps, low carb tortilla wraps, etc.
I am wondering if that is what is stalling my weight loss for so long. I lost 4 pounds on the first week of phase one and I have only lost one pound in the last week of phase one and three weeks of phase two.
What does limited mean?. You can use it but only in small portions or don't use it unless you are at a party and it looks rude to scrape it off your sandwich?
I am really keeping the carbs low and to the best of my knowledge I am following the plan. Save one chip slipup on the fourth of July.
Any ideas?
Closed Thread