Had to give up....

• Ok...9 days on Phase 1 was all I could take! I stuck to it, lost 6.5 lbs. and was desperately trying to make it the whole 14 days. But, the last 3 days have been very hard for me. I was so lethargic, the thought of even unloading the dishwasher made me feel tired. I felt so "foggy" and drunk all of the time. I have wanted to be walking a mile daily but honestly, I could hardly go to the mailbox. I felt like my body was saying, "enough!" I decided to go on and start Phase II this morning.

I had bowl of oatmeal and half of a banana for breakfast. That is the only carbs I will have today. I probably won't add much more than that, maybe a slice of bread and another fruit within the next 2 weeks. Hopefully, this will help with the energy and fatigue problem.

Was anyone else unable to do the whole 2 weeks?

Lisa
  • Lisa, you're doing great. Do what you have to do. I'm sure you'll continue to lose on Phase II.
  • Lisa, so glad that you've made a good choice for your body. : I finished the two weeks, but they were much easier for me than you are describing, once I got over the detox from the sugar. You do what you need to do. If you have to, you can always go back and do a day or two of Phase 1 if things are stalled, but you may find that your weight loss is perfect in Phase 2.

Congrats on the 6.5 pounds!