Celebrating Weight Loss

• Hello ladies!

I have to share this funny story.

This morning, I desperately wanted to check the scale. Had I not re-started Ph1 on Friday, today WOULD have been my full first week on the SBD. I wanted to see if I really screwed myself up with my two beers and popcorn on Thursday or what.

SO I went into the bathroom (lights off, I still can't look at my own body right now), took off my clothes, and got on. And...

147 lbs!! I was SO HAPPY! I lost 2 lbs from the other day, I was SO PSYCHED, that I started jumping up and down and ran out into the living room to tell my boyfriend!

Rob looked at me, looked at my cat, Mitten and said, "Mitten, your mommy is so happy, she forgot that she's naked!"

Of course, I ran into my room as soon as he said it. But you can just imagine. hehe

It's a great feeling. I can't wait to see what I weigh on June 24th, which will be the day I start Ph2. I'm just so happy, talk about motivation to keep going!
  • That is so awesome, good for you!!!!!
  • Good for you! Congratulations!

lisa z.
  • So Cool
    Don't you love when that happens?????? Keep it up!
  • Awww that is a cute and very endearing story lol!! I can almost picture your boyfriend and your cat giving you looks lol. Keep up the great work! Congrats!!

Michelle
  • hahaha
    That is awesome.

lmao

I guess I should only check the scale once a week.. but i like checking it everyday =/ Meh.. i am restarting Phase 1 tomorrow.. Going to the gym, and I will weigh my self. post the weight on this forum, then I will try my hardest to get to next week =/
  • You can do it Kali!!! I know you can!! How bout it I just kick you in the butt if you don't jk.

Michelle
  • hehe Michelle, please do kick me in the butt =D
  • LOL That is an awesome loss!
  • Cute story, Kim. Congratulations!!
  • That got me laughing on Monday morning

Thanks for sharing it!
  • Quote: I guess I should only check the scale once a week.. but i like checking it everyday =/ Meh.. i am restarting Phase 1 tomorrow.. Going to the gym, and I will weigh my self. post the weight on this forum, then I will try my hardest to get to next week =/
    Kali -- I find it SO hard not to want to weigh myself every day to see where I'm at! I think it's a natural desire because we're working so hard to stay on the plan, you know?

But keep it up, you WILL lose! And if you trip up, no worries, just dust yourself off and keep going. And know, there's the end in sight. I know I said in another post that we should try not to cheat, but the great thing ABOUT this plan is that if you fall off, it's not going to kill you or your goals.

Good luck girl!