South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 03:13 PM   #16  
RNMOM

Default At work...ugh

Well, I didn't get a moment with the scales yet.... Had to be in the ER at 0-dark-30. I can't make myself weigh that early in the morning.

Flight was good, miss my babies and want them back. Sigh.

Sounds like you are all playing nicely. Mamacita, get a cath...oh ya.
Keep drinking the water. Urologists said that hospital workers have the worst kidneys and UTI's. We drink water, coffee and caffiene and never pee.

We're having the rain to beat all rain (we're in the middle of a drought)

Ellis have you got my bracelet yet?????
Old 06-10-2004, 05:32 PM   #17  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Well, it looked like everyone played nicely. I've had a completely terrible day which I outlined in my journal and then lost! I will spare us the details. Tomorrow HAS to be better! See you then.
Old 06-10-2004, 06:09 PM   #18  
Hittin' the Beach

S/C/G: 225/212/130

Height: 5'0"

Hi everyone.

Hugs to everyone who needs them. Ruth, I am sorry your day hasn't been great but congrats on your loss. I guess you have to look at the positive.

As for me, I have been on plan, for the most part....drinks last weekend ...and haven't lost anything this week. I am sticking with it though.

Little chick: You always have so much going on, glad you got a good nights sleep though! Don't wear yourself out!

JustJodi: Those emergency broadcast things always scare the crap out of me. I haven't heard them in awhile here, however my boyfriend plays xbox hockey and I hear the yells when he scores or loses. Now that is loud, especially when I fall asleep. A good way to get your heart going though.

Pebbles: You hate overtime and I am practically begging for it. My bf is on strike so we need the money. I'll come do your work so you can go on vacay!

Well I always get here late to join in the convo. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

P.S How do you find journal entries anyways? And do people keep their forum names for their journal names? Thanks

Last edited by ozziesgirl; 06-10-2004 at 06:17 PM.
Old 06-10-2004, 08:06 PM   #19  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Use the pull down "3FC Menu" on the purple bar at the top. Most people use the same journal name but some don't. You will need to register in the Journals in order to post or make comments.
Closed Thread