South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 12:19 PM   #16  

OMG!!!

Want to die. Go check the label for Kraft's Stove Top dinners. When they introduced that product a bunch of co-workers tried it and thought it was good. (I realize none of us are eating this) Someone heard us talking and said - do you know how much sodium is that?

We had a store with all the Kraft products downstairs - I almost died. And of course at that point I was eating WAY more than a portion.

My tip for reducing salt is to have Kosher b/c the actual sodium content is less than the granulated idiodized salt. Plus you can actually 'SEE' the salt. Maybe it's a mental thing, but with my love for salt it has helped me a lot.
Old 06-10-2004, 03:38 PM   #17  

Thumbs up great suggestions!

Thanks for all the help! I still have so much to learn about this!!! I think its time to go shopping!!
Closed Thread