South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2004, 02:26 PM   #16  

Wow, very active everyone.

So - I have good news. Well I think. I got the tests back from my blood work, and my ultrasound, and it appears that I do not have gall stones, and do not have an ulcer. I'm not feeling sick, who knows what weeks for feeling sick were all about, but I'll take the wellness.

Kitchen granite gets installed on Wednesday, and hope to be up and cooking for myself by next weekend. I hate being off program, and very excited to be chatting with all of you.

Clovey - so excited to hear about your garden, I'm thinking of planing virginia creeper to go on the house. Our house is very boring and needs a little curb appeal.

My poor DH, finish the kitchen and I already have my eye on the outside of the house.

Looking forward to starting over on the Beach!
Old 04-23-2004, 09:13 PM   #17  
Member Florida Chick

A quick hello. Ruth, I'm glad to hear that you have received a clean bill of health. You all sound very busy, gardening, and house rennovations. I've just been lurking around and being lazy. Not doing well with the SBD. Have to check if the blood pressure medicine is slowing my metabolism so much that I just can't lose. Aggravating.
Lizzie
Closed Thread