South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2004, 11:17 AM   #1  
Kitten40ish

Default Need a little TLC

Got back from the doctors yesterday after having my leg looked at. I've been walking for over six weeks now with my sister and last friday started getting a pain in my calf below my knee. Dr. says I have a sprain. Darn it! Now i have to stay off it for a while. We were doing so good up to three miles and now I have to start all over. Bumber!! I've lost almost 20 lbs. Bounces for 18 to 20 this week. Hoping to maintain it while I recoop. Then i'll start back with baby steps to get back where I was. Thought about hopping around on one leg..lol I'm determined to get back to it. I have 38 more pounds to go and these set backs just keep getting in my way. Think the is trying to find my weeknesses. Away with you man and let me be. Sorry guys just a little of my sick humor. Just having to vent my frustrations.
Old 04-22-2004, 12:30 PM   #2  

Can you do something else like some Pilates or something that would keep you active and still be off your leg? That might be worth looking into. I understand completely. I always fear that an injury might affect my workout.
Old 04-25-2004, 09:15 PM   #3  

When I broke my foot, I waited a week or so. Then I tried the recumbant bike at the gym. Worked great!
Old 04-26-2004, 01:15 AM   #4  

Swimming is another good one. I find that if I stop it takes awhile to get going again. I am just getting back into a good exercise routine after slacking off for a couple of weeks.
Closed Thread