South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2004, 10:47 AM   #1  

Default Confused about cream cheese

I read that its allowed on phase 1 but only subsitutes. what does that mean? i dont' think i've ever seen a cream cheese substitute. I got philly light spreadable but am scared to eat it cause i'm not sure its allowed. help!! thanks so much!

cheryl
Old 04-22-2004, 01:11 PM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

You should be alright with the light, Cheryl. There's a no-fat variety, but I've only seen it in the States. It tastes, ummm, different.
Old 04-22-2004, 01:24 PM   #3  

OMG i have tried the no fat ONCE and NEVER again. to say it tastes different would be an understatement. i think i'd rather knaw on my arm than eat the no fat philly. puke. LOL.

thanks for the help! think i'm gonna have some cream cheese and smoked salmon tonight for dinner. hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellis
You should be alright with the light, Cheryl. There's a no-fat variety, but I've only seen it in the States. It tastes, ummm, different.
Closed Thread