South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2004, 12:32 PM   #1  
RNMOM

Question Trying for another breakthrough...

I'm hanging around at 152.5 and I'm trying hard to not set myself up for disappointment, but I'm hoping that by Saturday I can be into the next "decade" of numbers. The "40's" aren't something I've seen for over 12 years! Is this doable????????????????

I'm uping the water, exercise and discipline. I love those numbers change....down.
Old 04-13-2004, 12:41 PM   #2  

good luck RNMOM!!! i love to see the scale go down too!!! hang in there.
Old 04-13-2004, 12:46 PM   #3  
Goddess In Her Mind

S/C/G: 215/215/150

I'm not good about drinking enough water and I find that when I really focus on fluid intake I can go down a couple of pounds in a few days. I hope it works for you also!

Also, stay away from salt and alcohol because it will just make your body hold on to all that extra water rather than using the water to flush you out.

Drink up and good luck!
Old 04-13-2004, 01:01 PM   #4  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

I'm with you I am uping the disipline I have been terrible and I do not like water but I am going to force myself to do atleast 4 glasses I don't want to but I am not happy with the
Old 04-13-2004, 03:23 PM   #5  

RNMOM,
I weighed less than you a while ago and you've surpassed me!!! SOMEONE around here is not eating enough chocolate, and you know who THAT is.

That's it. I'm going to get to the one-forties when you do, or I'm leaving the beach.
Old 04-13-2004, 04:18 PM   #6  

I really really really don't like drinking plain water.

I have started drinking the sparkling flavored waters that are sugar free. Is that just as good as plain water? Please say yes!!
Old 04-13-2004, 05:57 PM   #7  
RNMOM

Default Moonmirror

Don't you dare leave!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would break my little old heart! So I drink two full liters of water, don't drink alcohol, don't drink flavored water. I'm an all or nothing kind of person. I am a pepsi addict. I quit that cold turkey when I started SB. Someone asked me why I just don't drink diet. Sorry I don't like unleaded. It's the real thing or nothing. I also read somewhere (maybe here) that caffiene causes the pancreas to secrete insulin. Well, I don't want that, so I just down the water. I try to have 1 liter gone by noon, then just do the rest through the rest of the day. (I can't remember when I last slept through the night....if you know what I mean)

Thanks for the encouragement
Old 04-13-2004, 10:17 PM   #8  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

RNMOM!

I THINK YOU ARE DOING WONDERFUL AND YOU WILL MAKE IT TO THE 140s THIS WEEKEND!

Penny
Closed Thread