South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2004, 01:08 PM   #16  

Height: 5' 2"

Liz, Congrats on your weight loss! That's awesome!

Marmacita, sorry you're having neck and back problems, good luck with you MRI.

Ruth, you're so funny! Shaving your dog and looking for the numbers 666.

cottagebythesea, hope the weather is nice the Easter Egg Hunt!

Jo, have fun filling those Easter basket, but be careful doing it!

jodi, good for you on starting your journal. Look like you had your hands full with the sleepover.

Ellis, my house too! I have to get busy with my cleaning also.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Enjoy your family and friends. I'm off to doing more cleaning, laundry and I have plans to go to the park today. If it doesn't rain.

Patricia
Old 04-10-2004, 01:57 PM   #17  

Height: 5'-2"

Liz, congratulations!!

Patricia, thank you for backing me up re: the cow's earrings.

Well, my sister has full-blown strep throat. So I won't be served Easter dinner, dang it. Poor thing. I DO feel for her, but couldn't she get sick some other time? She's 37 years old, for cryin' out loud! And has never served me a holiday meal!
We're going to Mom and Dad's instead. I'm taking dessert, salad and rolls. And will be doing the cleaning up. And tonight my MIL is coming over, and she's getting KFC and liking it, because I've GOT to get to the gym.
I just went to Farm Boy and picked up my salad stuff, and then thought I'd pop into the Sally Ann next door to look at the second hand books. While I was looking at them, someone stole my bag of salad stuff right out of my cart! I had to go back and shop AGAIN at Farm Boy. crap. The nerve of some people!
Old 04-10-2004, 04:33 PM   #18  
Professional dieter

S/C/G: 250/232/130

Height: 5'3"

Good weekend everyone,
Congrats on your weight loss Liz!
Marmacita, I hope you get some relief with your neck and back problems.
Ruth, Focus on your medical needs, you can always come back to SBD later!My puppy (10 mos old) chews up everything when we're not around. So now we have to keep him in his cage when we leave the house. Every once in a while I'll try leaving him free to roam when I'm gone for a short time, but every time he finds something to chew. If he can't find paper to shred, then he chews on the rugs! Stupid dog!
DH is doing yard work and I am supervizing! It is nice and warm here in Southern Ohio, but it is supposed to rain tomorrow.
Old 04-10-2004, 07:36 PM   #19  
RNMOM

Default Sounds like ya'll are having a great weekend!

It's chilly here, but the sun is out. Can't ask for more than that. It was a good week, loss of 3.5 pounds since Saturday. I can't figure this body of mine out. I get stalled, then I lose great for a week or so then stall again. It's like my body is afraid to lose the fat.

I've exercised everyday this week, except today. Too much running to do to concentrate on me.

Thanks Mamacita for starting this thread. It's fun to see what everyone is up to.
Old 04-10-2004, 08:53 PM   #20  

Talking Really, Ellis!

I read your Bio. I'll bet you'd be a lot more p*** off if they had stolen your secondhand books and left the salad stuff. 'Fess up now.
Old 04-11-2004, 02:41 AM   #21  

Height: 5' 2"

Ellis, W/C on the laughing cow earrings! Oh, sorry to hear that about your sister! Hope she feels better soon. OMG, the nerve of that person to take your salad stuff out of your cart! Sorry, but it is funny! Who would of thought someone would do that!

RNmom, Congrats on your weight loss!!

Happy Easter Day!
Old 04-11-2004, 07:48 AM   #22  

Height: 5'-2"

Very funny, Penny. You're absolutely right.

Patricia, I figure whoever stole my stuff had to have been hungry. Aside from the salad stuff, there was a nice bag of freshly baked buns in there, and I hope they enjoyed them.
And I didn't mean to sound nasty... I DO feel for my sweet little sister. She's a teacher, and was really looking forward to her long weekend off. And she was really looking forward to entertaining the family, too. She and her partner have almost finished renovating their house that they gutted last summer, and she's so proud to show it off.

RNMom, congratulations on your weight loss! I'm glad to see that some people are actually still losing weight around here.

Happy Easter Day to all who celebrate it!
Old 04-11-2004, 08:08 AM   #23  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Quick Happy Easter Day to all who celebrate!

The Girls tell me that the chocolate "eggs" in the back room were from the Bunny! I think they are lying!

I'm off to Church after a breakfast of a bacon sandwich! I felt pretty decadent but I know it'll be "gone" by this afternoon as I start another glorious day of prep for the barium tomorrow. I will spare you the details. Here's the URL if you want to ruin your day!
http://www.rxmed.com/b.main/b2.pharmaceutical/b2.1.monographs/CPS-%20Monographs/CPS-%20(General%20Monographs-%20R)/ROYVAC.html

I may get some outside work done after Church this morning. My daffies are up but covered with leaves. I'll try to rake them off at least. There is a young woman in the village who will do yard work and I may book her to kind of follow me around picking up crud as I clean out my flower beds.

Have a super Sunday, everyone!
Old 04-11-2004, 08:40 AM   #24  

Good morning chicks! I was out in the yard yesterday diggingg up shrubs and planting new ones.

Mama: Great that you are having the MRI; DH has went through a series of the spinal epidurals and they helped for a year; He just had to have another one 2 weeks ago.

Ruth: Hope your test go well. I know how the chewing goes with my little Cairn, he just turned 1 and still loves to chew. He managed to chew up my shredder cord, lamp cords, he even chewed up a brownie lipgloss that he snitched out of my Mary Kay office. That was a mess to clean up!

It's rainy and stormy here today; no egg hunt for the yunguns today. I've been doing pretty good; did have a chocolate attack and ate some rollos and mini reeses but I'll blame that on TOM! Well better get going I have to make potato salad for the family luncheon. They think I make the best so time to start peeling away! There will be 13 of us today
Old 04-11-2004, 08:58 AM   #25  

Just a quick check in and a Happy Easter to all who celebrate it.

There's nothing worse than a deceitful dog, Ruth. I wouldn't believe them either! Book the yard helper by all means. If the beds look good, you'll feel so much better. Good luck tomorrow.

RNMOM, I'm jealous! I've lost a measly .5 lb. in a week. A 3.5 lb. loss is fantastic.

Nascar Girl, planting new shrubs sounds like a dream job to me right. Maybe some snow here tonight. WHAAAA.

Time to go get cleaned up, and I don't even have to cook today!!!! Jo
Closed Thread