Mini Tax Day challenge anyone?

• I'm wondering if anyone is interested in trying to lose 2 pounds by April 15th. (Is there some way we could send that blubber to the IRS?)

I need to break up my goals into little tiny ones. I would like to lose 10 pounds in April, but only lost 8 last month. I'm trying to be realistic and not set myself up for disappointment. Anyway, I think I can do 2 pounds. Anyone else?
  • Count me in! I think I am technically up slightly from my signature because of a bad weekend but I will still aim for 142 by tax day! We can do it!
  • Sounds great to me! The scale has been stuck and doesn't budge past 137. I would be thrilled with 135 in a week. I think now that I'm closer to my goal weight it gets alot harder-plus alittle cheating hasn't helped! Good luck to RNMom and Shannon! There's strength in numbers! Mary
    Highest weight-145
    CW-137
    GW for 4/15 135
    Final GW-130
  • I need the motivation and this may be what it will take to help me!! Good Luck everyone!! Let's do it!!

Patricia

Highest weight - 175
    SW - 150
    CW - 145
    GW - 130

5'2"
  • count me in. wouldn't uncle sam love to see a bucket-o-fat instead of the tax$$$$?? if it were only that easy i would of lost more!!!

2lbs seems do able by the 15th. good luck!!!
  • Oooh I'm in.

I've got to spend Easter evening with the inlaws
    I need my confidence up that day. Time to buckle down.
  • How's everyone doing on the Mini Tax Day challenge? Good I hope!

Patricia
  • Ok Count me in! I am in! Late I know but better late than never!!!!!!!

Ok So far we need to lose 14 pounds all together!!!!
  • I'm In
    It'll be my 4th day, since my sister and I start Monday -- what an inspiration to keep on track right from the get-go! And considering how much tax they soaked me for, I'd be happy to give my "pound of flesh" this way instead!
  • I'm in! Better late than never. Hmm.....does this mean I only have a week ?! I'd best shake my groove thang and lose some lbs!
  • how is everyone doing on the mini tax day challenge?? i dropped my two as of this a.m. you can do it girls!!!!!
  • jodi!!! Congratulations on making your mini challenge!

Patricia