South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2004, 03:34 PM   #1  

Unhappy Blew it at the Birthday party! Have ?

Hello Chicks,
Well I had great intentions and I ended up cheating all day yesterday at my son's 3rd birthday party. I know what the problem was. I was running around so busy in the morning getting ready for all the guests, I had nothing in my stomach except for strong coffee. And by 12:00 noon I was starving and the pizza was staring at me. And just like an alcholic I said to myself one bite won't hurt me and then I ended up eating all the goodies around.
Anyways I am back on plan today. But I have question. Yesterday was Day 12 of Phase 1. So do I start over again-Day 1 or do I pretend yesterday never happened and do Day 12 over again???
Please advise on what you think I should do? Thanks
Old 03-28-2004, 03:46 PM   #2  

I personally would start over, but if you're willing to lose more slowly you could just start Phase 2 in a couple of days.
Old 03-28-2004, 07:19 PM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

I would just keep going, Tracy. Then if you feel you need to restart Phase I later, do it. Don't worry... it happens to all of us.
Old 03-28-2004, 10:36 PM   #4  

I would give it another week on phase one. I find that once you start eating the high-carb or sugary foods you get a 'taste' for it and it is hard to cut them out. You almost need to detox again. Learn from your experience and keep some nuts and low fat cheese on hand so that you can grab an OP snack in a hurry.
Closed Thread