South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2004, 11:23 PM   #1  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Default And The Crown Goes To.............

Feb Exercise challenge winner is................with a total of ..................

1395 minutes is -Gavinsmom where the in good health. Great job keep up the good work.

2nd place goes to...........

Jennie with a total of 915 minutes

3rd place goes to.........

Pebbles with a total of 830 minutes

4th place goes to.....................

Ellis with a total of 755 minutes

Great job ladies...... let the challenge begin again.
Old 03-02-2004, 08:07 AM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Wooo hooo, GavinsMom!!
Congratulations, you exercise demon, you!!
Old 03-02-2004, 08:19 AM   #3  
GARDENING ADDICT

Congratulations to Gavinsmom, Jennie, Pebbles and Ellis!!!!
You ladies have inspired me to join in the march challenge. Thanks for the kick in the butt
Old 03-02-2004, 08:27 AM   #4  

Thanks guys!!!! I'm very fortunate!! I'm able to hit the gym everyday, I just have to do it! Also, my husband is very supportive and usually works out w/ me. Honestly, the more I get into different exercises, the better I feel and the more I want to do it. When I first started exercising period (walking around my block once was all I could do), I did not like it at all. I just knew I needed to do it. But now I look forward to doing some sort of exercise. So I encourage you to try different things and find something you really like. We tried Raquetball for the first time yesterday and I really liked it!! (Wow, what a workout too. Running around chasing that darn ball!) And now I'm excited, thinking of trying tennis this summer! I also heard that if you do something for 21 days it becomes a habit. Congrats to everyone!! (A year ago, I was the biggest "computer potato" there was! Instead of laying around on the couch all the time, I just sat in front of my comp, lol. So if I can do it, anyone can!) Sorry for rambling but never in my life would I think I'd actually enjoy exercising!
Traci
Old 03-02-2004, 11:56 AM   #5  

Traci -
You're awesome!!!! I want a grami like speech though. I mean really - didn't anyone in New Zealand help?
Old 03-02-2004, 01:44 PM   #6  

Congratulations Everyone!
Traci, Computer Potatoe,LOL. I know this has been part of my problem as well. I really need to start using a timer and limit my surfing :0.

Denise
Closed Thread