South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2004, 04:16 PM   #1  

Talking Ruth ....

just wondering .. what is fit day? Also I'm not sure if you will read my post about cream again so I'll just ask you here, I'm curious about the powdered creamer you suggested , wouldn't it have sugar & fat - I would have thought real cream would be better - thanks again for the suggestion for the lowfat evap milk - I will definitely try that!

P.S. Just one more question - when I click on "more" for the smilies nothing happens, I'm limited to the 15 that are showing??
Old 02-29-2004, 06:07 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Firday is free - it's at www.fitday.com

The Light version of powdered creamer does NOT have sugar. It does have 2 grams of fat per teaspoon. The liquid light nondairy creamer has the same but a serving is 2 Tablespoons. Fat free evaporated milk has NO fat so would probably be the best choice.

Re smilies: I'm not sure but you may have them partially disabled. Before you hit post, check the options below. You may have ticked "Disable Smilies. If not, disable it, post, and then untick it and it may reset. If you still have problems, PM me and I'll check it out.
Old 02-29-2004, 07:58 PM   #3  
it's always something

Slim2be, do you use a popup or ad blocker? When you click More, it pops up the rest of the smilie pallet in a new window. It's possible that some popup blockers may prevent that, as I've heard that in the past. Also, if you have been browsing for a while, your computer may be low on ram, and a restart may be in order.

Evaporated skim milk, I'll have to try that in my coffee! I can't seem to swing it black.
Closed Thread