South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2004, 10:35 PM   #1  

Default One Question

Hey again everyone. I just have one question, I weigh around 165 and I was just wondering if anyone around that weight had lost weight during phase 1 and how much weight? I just wanted to see how much weight i might lose during phase 1.
Old 02-13-2004, 07:47 AM   #2  
A Lily from my yard!

Hey Manola Mudslide I'm around there and I lost 6.5 lbs mt first 2 weeks. One of which I was out of town for. But I think everyone is different. Some lose more and some lose less. I'm like you though i like to know what others have lost to just kind of have an idea. Hope this helps. Good luck.
Old 02-13-2004, 08:05 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

8 pounds on Phase I but some of them have snuck back.
Old 02-13-2004, 08:55 AM   #4  

Default Phase 1 Losses

Good Morning Manola & Welcome to the beach!
My starting weight was 163...During Phase 1 I lost 10 lbs...since starting Phase 2, I have lost another 3.
Good Luck!
January
--------------------------------
163/150/138
Old 02-16-2004, 11:50 AM   #5  
I got Madonna tickets!

Welcome to the Beach Manola,

Just like January, I started at 163 and am down now to 150 after one week on Phase 2. I lost about ten or so during Phase 1, and three the first week of Phase 2. This is the start of week 4, and I have to say that I find this way of eating to be quite easy. But it is true that everyone is different and it depends on what your food weaknesses are. I am not a snack-er, nor am I a big sweets eater, but I LOVE starch, so that's been really challenging, but I find if I just don't touch it, I am fine. I am just beginning to add back low carb bread, whole wheat pasta, etc, and I think that's going to really be challenging, to stop eating at small amounts, that sort of thing. But I think I can do it!

Good luck!!! I know you can do it!! This is a great place for motivation!

Dynagrrl
163/150/135-140
Old 02-16-2004, 12:24 PM   #6  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Manola, I was around 168 when I started and lost 4 lbs the first week. I think I would have lost more if I exercised more but hey

I am starting Phase 1 again on wednesday - I am currently 164lbs and have recently begun exercising for 1 hour 3X per week.
Closed Thread