South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2003, 12:12 PM   #1  

Default I'm thinking about trying the SBD after Thanksgiving

How hard is it to go through phase 1? I am a total carbaholic.
I don't care about Candy and sugar as much as the bread and pasta and Rice. I am not a big fan of potatoes so that does not bother me.
Old 11-16-2003, 05:56 PM   #2  
Beach Bum

Height: 5' 7"

Smile

We were huge carboholics---particularily the pastas and rice and of course, my favorite--bread. We are finishing up week 2, in fact today is the final day of week 2. Suprisingly, the cravings for carbs went away after about day 3. The fact you can have cheese and nuts for snacks and fudgesickles for a treat, seem to iron out the hunger. Anyway, I have found this to be one of the easiest diets to do, and Most importantly, I feel it is a way of eating that I can maintain through the rest of my life to stay healthy. Read the book, follow this website, I'm sure you will find inspiration here...These lovely beach beauties have inspired me greatly. Best of luck, Karla
Old 11-16-2003, 06:23 PM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Welcome to The Beach, chilichick. Don't forget that carbs ARE allowed on Phase I! Things like chick peas and kidney beans will help assuage any carb cravings.
Old 11-16-2003, 06:28 PM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

Honey, we were ALL carboholics! Join the club.
Closed Thread