South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2003, 02:53 PM   #16  
Enthusiasm is contagious

Hi, Everyone!
Had problems getting on line this morning, so I'm checking in late today. I just love reading what everybody is doing with their day!
DH and I started our day off with a long hour walk. It's still a cold spell here in southern Indiana (thanks to my Canadian friends ) and a bit rainy ,also. I think I'm already ready for Spring!!! Is that bad???

Yesterday I ironed all day, and today I'm dusting and vacuuming . Sounds like I have such an exciting life! Right?? It's heck trying to get organized again after a long trip! Think I'm paying for my fun!
Ruth, what the heck is the "Dump Run"???? And those Butter tarts sound like to die for ! Ellis....a whole Butter Pie? Just the thought sticks to my hips! If you know what I mean!
Sflake...you need a hug today. I think it's the stinking weather that's getting us down! HUGS, hon!
Twodog....what exactly did you do to gret those "few" pounds off. Share with us!

Gotta go for now. Check back in later!
Sharon
Old 11-06-2003, 03:16 PM   #17  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Sharon my dear cosmopolitan chickie:
( Do they have cosmopolitans in Indiana?)
A Dump run is when you get your car, load it with gabage and recylables and go to the Dump where you have the opportunity of placing stuff in the correct places. This happens in places where there is no garbage pickup and gets you right in touch with real life as in smells, mud, flies and even rats. You would love it!
Old 11-06-2003, 03:23 PM   #18  

Height: 5'-2"

Oh, good grief. My DS just brought home a "suitcase" of chocolate bars to sell. I've eaten one box of chocolate covered almonds. I don't know what's worse... the three buck a box price, or the calories/carbs.
Old 11-06-2003, 03:48 PM   #19  
Imagine...

a box o' chocolate. Ellis be all that sugar last night made me crabby. But I am feeling a little better as tonight I will have the house to myself and that always puts me in a better mood.

Sil Thanks I didn't even think of the mental pause Hope you didn't kill anyone today, I somehow managed not to
Old 11-06-2003, 09:58 PM   #20  
Member Florida Chick

Just a quick hello. Ruth-Ellis- I want to go with you for the butter pie/tart and meet the glamorous Mauvais. So when i come to the St. Lawrence river this summer, we'll haave a date.

Hi everyone. Got all my t-shirts painted, my quilled cards arae done, my signs for the table are finished and now I think I'm ready for set-up tomorrow night. do haave to bake some sugar-free apple pies for the bake sale. There is always a greaat call for anything sugar-free, and my pies are usually sold before I ever get them to the sale. There is a friend who is diabetic, and he always wants them all. One more day and it will be all over.

I hear about the snow and cold, and I am certainly glad we are here in Fl. All you candy splurgers - When I want something sweet, I have discovered the Atkins Peanut Butter Cups. Three in a package, and I try to eat them one at a time. Make them last longer. But they do solve the craving. Sugar free, 2 net carbs, even tho' we don't count carbs, I know these are better than the regular candy. Hope to check in tomorrow. Lizzie
Old 11-07-2003, 06:25 AM   #21  

Height: 5'-2"

Lizzie, are you really coming up the St. Lawrence next summer?! Great... a date!
Congrats on getting all your stuff done. I used to do craft shows... they were SO much work, but a lot of fun, too!

Sharon, it's sugar pie. WITH butter. Brown sugar. Oh, yummmmm... Good going on the walk!!

Sflake, I only ate one more box of chocolate almonds. There were only about a dozen in each box, so I should be okay. I'm making DH take the suitcase to work today. Hope your crabbiness has passed.
Closed Thread