South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2003, 09:04 PM   #16  
In Control: E+R=O

Thanks ellis! Not only do I need something for my tummy, but I've also had some back problems, so this will be great for that too!
Old 10-09-2003, 09:25 PM   #17  
Member Florida Chick

What do I miss? I know that I don't really crave anything. But I have always like pasta. Whole wheat just doesn't do it.
and it is such a good thing to get rid of the fat clothes. I did that too. We got so used to being covered up with the big baggy stuff, that there is a bit of apprehension to show what we are really like. It is a big step.

TwoDog : I lost 1.5 inches in my waist by going to Curves. There is one machine there that really focuses on the part of the anatomy. So maybe that sort of exercise would be useful. Whatever you do, you'll find something that works, I know.

Ellis: Thank you. I know that my Faith has helped me a great deal.I get strength that way, but I sort of think some of it is just because I'm 'old'. :

Frannie: You'll make out just fine on your cruise. They have exercise equipment you can use, a deck for walking, and I think that there is nearly always a low cal menu to choose from. It depends on the Cruise line, of course. Did you say you were going on Celebrity? From what Port? And you won't miss anything.

Marcie: Thanks once again for making us think. Lizzie
Old 10-10-2003, 10:54 AM   #18  

ok ladies! I feel enlightened! I have reviewed all those wonderful ab exercise links and copied a bit of it so i could have all my references in one document and i am feeling really psyched to make a difference in my abs!!! I also wear larger clothes because of my tummy! tightening up could only help!

I gave away 11 hefty garbage bags full of expensive and beautiful clothes! I did this 3 years ago and, although i really loved some of the clothes and shoes and stuff...i feel like getting rid of it was a weightloss and health gain in and of itself!!! I started with a consignment shop, but it wasn't worth all the time, effort and paperwork. I felt better that I gave it to local battered women and social services! Now I had better not gain! I can't afford to replace that stuff! Mentally, emotionally or financially!

Really, I don't miss it! I don't miss being that heavy, but losing weight didn't make me as happy as I had expected. That's separate, but I didn't understand that yet! I was happier about me, but it didn't fix everything else! DUH! Now I have about 40+ more to lose! I really hope you will all be there and we can do it together! I would REALLY, REALLY miss you! Each of you!!!

Hugs,
Closed Thread