South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 08-24-2017, 07:04 AM   #16  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Getting ready to head into work this morning, giving training all day. DD2 has rehearsal tonight, first football game is tomorrow night and they perform at half time.

Have a great day everyone!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 09:28 AM   #17  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, chicks!

Yesterday was a very productive day. In addition to the oil change and haircut, I washed bedding and shampooed the LR area rug and DS2's room. I figured as long as I was in the zone I would just keep at it. Now I am free to goof off for a few days without feeling guilty! lol

Pearlrose, can't believe the school year is in full swing for DD already! Hope your training goes well.

Ruth, the next week looks chilly but at least it appears it will finally stay dry for a change! I cannot believe all of the rain this year. We certainly could have used a portion of it last year!

Debbie, thinking of you.

Jennifer, when do you leave? I hope you have a wonderful visit with DS. You must be really proud of him.

Have a good day, all.
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 09:36 AM   #18  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone!

I'm heading over to my moms house, which is now my sisters. My brother arrived yesterday around one and we begin tackling paperwork. He took a nap late in the afternoon and then we went down to the country club for a quiet dinner. I got some good rest last night so I feel ready to tackle the day. I'm going to set my timer for every 2 1/2 hours and come over and spend a half-hour with the doggies. Otherwise this will be a very long week for them.

Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 08:16 AM   #19  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, chicks.

Debbie, keeping you in my thoughts. That is such a big job to deal with. Setting a timer to take doggie breaks sounds like a great idea for both you and the dogs.

Pearlrose, hope DD is ready and excited for the game! Enjoy your day.

Jennifer, you are probably on the road (or soon to be). Have a great trip!

Ruth, hope your man is not keeping you too busy! lol

Yesterday DH and I took a cruise and visited a castle in the Thousand Islands. It is Singer Castle; built in the early 1900's by one of the presidents from Singer Sewing company. It was really fascinating. The weather looked ominous when we left the house but it cleared up and was sunny by mid-afternoon, albeit a bit chilly.

Not sure what is up today but I will be sure to savor the time before the craziness starts back up!

Have a great day, chicks! Hope the coffee is hot and plentiful.
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 08:27 AM   #20  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhh! Just was reminded that I'm on potato peeling duty this morning. Potato salad for 300 anyone? It's not even for an event I'll be attending although Bruce and I are invited to every darn birthday and funeral celebration in the Village. The only thing worse than Church lady potato salad (loaded with Miracle Whip) is the make ahead cole slaw which is boiled and keeps forever, so I'm told.

This afternoon will be better as we are going to visit a friend's cottage and then go out to dinner ON OUR OWN to a local new grill which serves reasonable servings. They are new and very much into grilled fish and fresh local veggies. There is hope. Down two pounds today - finally!

Thoughts with Debbie today.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 08:32 AM   #21  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Beautiful morning here, it was a nice walk this morning. Today is wfh, I do have a PT appt and then tonight it is the first football game. Eating has still been op and the scale finally moved a bit this week, it was stuck for about 4 days.

Beth sounds like a wonderful time yesterday, when we lived in England I loved going to the different castles.

Debbie I am sure the pups will appreciate you setting the timer. Thinking of you and your family

Ruth how did lunch with Bruce's friend go yesterday?

Jekel hope you arrived safely and enjoy your time with DS

Last edited by Pearlrose; 08-25-2017 at 08:34 AM.
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 03:42 PM   #22  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Rose. the lunch was small but excellent. Dr. D made great whole wheat bread and served it with a Greek salad of good olives and minimal cubes of fets. we had sliced fresh peaches for dessert. It really was enough although Bruce complained he just had to have a cookie by 4 PM.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 05:13 PM   #23  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hello!

I was up early this morning but started doing some things around the house when my sister showed up. Then I quick made a half-gallon of various dill pickles. I had mini cucumbers I needed to use. There are still a lot left. Then headed to my sister/mom's house where we've spent the day again going through paperwork. The dog he stayed in the car in the shade and slept for most of the day. Now I brought them home and we are heading down to Starbucks for a break and a regroup. It sounds like everyone is doing well, although I am glad I am not making all that potato salad LOL. Take care everyone!

Last edited by Lexxiss; 08-25-2017 at 05:14 PM.
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote