South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 02-26-2017, 07:35 AM   #31  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, chicks. I managed to do some cleaning and laundry yesterday but today I need to shop and do food prep as well as look at my lessons for the coming week. I know the kids will be groggy tomorrow but it would be better if the teacher isn't!

Pearlrose, I think this spring/summer DH and I are going to finish our bathroom redo. I have a few ideas whirling in my head. Hope you an find an installer to finish your floor soon.

Amy, a few days on the beach sound great!

Debbie, I'm sure you're off to work this morning. Have a good day!

Jennifer, day off today?

Thinking of Ruth and hope she is having a good trip.

Off to do my chores!
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 11:55 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good afternoon stopped by yesterday but only had time to read.

Yes Beth I am off today and hitting the road early tomorrow morning. Heading to Hampton Bays (my hometown) for 5 days of training. Hope the kids aren't dragging too much tomorrow. Enjoy your last day of vacation.

Pearlrose I put down flooring in the kitchen 8 years ago to cover a really ugly floor underneath. Next time I am hiring a pro. Not fun or easy. Hope you find someone you like. Saves the strain on your back too!

Amy awesome job getting your closets done. My house is old and the closets are tight so I can't keep anything I don't use. The spare bedroom closet is my "locker room" so to speak. Only work related stuff is in there. Helps me stay organized. Amy I got into cycling when I found SB. It does make me feel like a kid again. We rode everywhere growing up! I remember my longest ride was from East Moriches to West Hampton when I was in HS. I vaugely remember this being roughly 22 miles of misery lol. Now almost 30 years later I can easily ride 100 miles in a day and still feel great. It's really helped me emotionally and physically. My bike and I have been to some really pretty places. This is the longest I have ever stuck with exercising. Who knew I had to return to my youth to find my niche.

Debbie hope you are off today too.

Hope Ruth is having a nice trip!

Today is get everything done day lol. Making good progress but still lots to do. I went to bed at 8 (yes the wild woman couldn't make it until 9 on a Friday night!) I matched DS in eating last night. Oh boy did I pay for it last night and today I am still not right. I am a firm believer my body revolts now when I don't eat well. So today is a new and OP. Riding helped too.

Time to swap out laundry then take the work car for a fill up and wash. It's great that I get to use it for training. My own car gets filled up roughly every 2-3 weeks which is a huge savings!

Happy Sunday to everyone.
jekel383 is offline   Reply With Quote