South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 10-22-2016, 08:18 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 5"

Default Rainy Weekend Chat 10/22-23

Good morning! Cold and dreary here today but I've got coffee! Get a cup and stay a while.
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 08:23 AM   #2  

Good morning, chicks. Is everyone sleeping in or crazy busy?

I made it to the craft fair last night and bought a few gifts so I have officially started my Christmas shopping. (It's actually a no brainer to pick up a few handmade items when I know this is my only chance) Today we have dismal weather so I will probably make a big list of inside chores, all the normal weekend niggles. Anyone else notice how you have to do the same thing every weekend?? So laundry groceries and cleaning. Maybe I'll try to finish my novel too.

But for now, I'm just sitting here enjoying my coffee.
Old 10-22-2016, 08:37 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Woke up at 6 a.m. straightened out the house and did my yoga and now sitting down and eating breakfast. Last night we did go on the Ghost tours at the next town over, it's something the local playgroup theater puts on. Went to 5 different locations and different story tellers told a story, it was very good. Today is normally stuff, clean, do laundry and run some errands.

Beth nice you were able to pick up a few things yesterday evening.

Have a great day everyone!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 08:52 PM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Thanks for getting us started for the weekend, Beth! I was crazy busy this morning. Today was a payback day for me to help my girlfriend with her roof project. I did household chores before, took mom to her breakfast meeting, and went to recycle. Then it was time to go. I just got home. I'm taking tomorrow off from the restaurant as the new girl needed some extra days. So Kirk and I are going to brunch at the country club. That will be nice! We used to go often until I started working Sundays. I'm sitting outside on the porch with the puppies. Our rain has passed and it looks like we have a nice couple days ahead. We have a little to finish on the roof. I will do that tomorrow afternoon.... After nap, I hope.
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 08:31 AM   #5  

Good morning!
Debbie, how nice to have Sunday off for a change! Hope the roof project gets finished quickly. Enjoy your brunch with Kirk.

Ruth, I was also doing some closet rearranging yesterday; pretty much time to stash the sandals I think. This week's forecast looks quite chilly! Hope you had a good day with the doggage and maybe even worked on your hemming job?......

Pearlrose, the Ghost tour sounds interesting, although I am a wimp when it comes to scary things. Your Saturday sounds like mine!

Today I need to get groceries; probably should get moving before the store fills up. Have a great day, chicks!
Old 10-23-2016, 08:37 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

It is chilly here this morning but it supposed to get to 79 degrees this afternoon, so it will be a layer day. We are supposed to go to Six Flags today for Fright Fest, I do not do any of the scary stuff. Last night DH took DD2 and friends to Haunted Trails, I don't do those either lol. DD2 said it wasn't that scary, ha.

Beth enjoy your day today

Debbie nice getting a Sunday off enjoy brunch

Ruth when is the wedding date?

Jekel and Bea hope you are enjoying your weekend

Have a great day everyone!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote