South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 04:56 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Tuesday July 26 and ...

... I am facing my first problem of the day. I have a BAT in my house. He was zooming around the bedroom at 4 but I have him/her corralled in the upstairs hall. Now I need to figure out how to get him outta here. There are times when I really hate being alone.

I have company coming at ten so had better get at it. Anybody have a large butterfly net? At the moment I'm considering a big coffee can with a lid.

Yes, I'll be careful.
Old 07-26-2016, 06:47 AM   #2  
Began WW OPP 7/19/16

S/C/G: 284.6/266.4/195

Height: 5' 8"

oh wow, best wishes on catching the critter.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:11 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Ruth that would freak me out!!!! Good luck. Jim and Nancy next door had bats years ago in their attic. My ex, who is an exterminator and trapper, caught them. He used old panty hose to cover any potential openings where they could come in.

Life has been hectic, with ups and downs lately. Spent Sunday meetings no my new niece. Felt good holding, feeding and getting her to sleep. Very long time since I've done that. Yesterday was my usual running around then met Joe and his DS. Went to visit his mom in the hospital. She is having another surgery today. This one is to drain her lungs. Still no results on the biopsy. Joe's dad is getting really tired from the daily trips from Catskill to Albany. Her spirits are good so hopefully she will be home soon.

I'm trying to find little feel good moments each day. Lately I've been spending time watching my new little bird family. Still not sure what they are, maybe finches. They are finally sticking their little beaks out of the birdhouse for feeding time. I keep thinking their parents must be exhausted from all the feelings!!! Also I have been lucky this year and have hummingbirds visiting my garden and more butterflies than ever before! They must be attracted to my perennial weed garden lol.

Have a great day.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:53 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Went upstairs ready to deal with the problem and no sign of batty. He/She has probably hidden away from the daylight and is sleeping somewhere upstairs. I have a bird phobia but keep telling myself bats are mammals!
Old 07-26-2016, 08:25 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Work from home for me today though I do have several conferences to deal with. Nothing on the agenda other than making sure DD2 gets up at a decent time she is sleeping her summer away.

Ruth wow maybe it will sleep away while your guests are there at least. Never had to deal with one of them but occasionally have to chase a wasp down and we do have a butterfly net that we use

Jekel I am going through the motions right now, feel like everything is the same day after day but I just try to get through the blahs by doing my workouts and that seems to help my moods, I think it is because I am stuck inside because it is so humid outside. Hope Joe's mom gets better quickly

to the rest of the chickies
Old 07-26-2016, 05:16 PM   #6  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hello all!

Got the news before I headed to work but didn't have time to post. I was hoping there would be bad resolution by the time I got home. LOL

Tired and I'm going to do nothing. The hummingbird-feeder fell down today but it may have to wait. We are going to start the roof on Kirks shop early tomorrow morning so I just need to relax and wrap my head around that reality.

I will try to say hello tomorrow before the fun begins.

Last edited by Lexxiss; 07-26-2016 at 05:17 PM.
Closed Thread