South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2016, 07:45 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Default Magnificent Monday Beach Chat May 23rd

It is absolutely gorgeous here. Finally going to get some outside stuff done! First coffee, who's ready for a cup?
Old 05-23-2016, 07:51 AM   #2  

So nice to be off today. I'm looking forward to getting outside. I've planned a new route or my ride but may do one I know since it's my first ride since getting back. I do need to make my salads and veggie snacks for the week. I had a nice dinner with Joe and his DS. I haven't seen my son since Mother's Day Hopefully our schedules will match up one day, even if only for coffee. With 9 days left in the month my goal is to eat clean with the exception of Joe's birthday on the 30th. Hope everyone has a magnificent day!!!

Debbie I hope you are feeling better.

Thinking of Tammy. Her surgery went well. I'm sure her family is taking really good care of her. She has many wonderful friends and neighbor's that are helping out.....I got that info from Facebook.
Old 05-23-2016, 08:07 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Looks like it is going to be a nice day here as well Jekel. I went for a walk this morning since the weather is so nice and I am wfh today, have a few conference calls but nothing else on agenda.

Jekel hope you enjoy your day off and I hope you and DS are able to see each other. DS came over for dinner last night with his GF so DH can see him.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 05-23-2016, 11:27 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 5"

Quick check in during my lunch break.

We also have a beautiful summer type day today. I was super productive this weekend: got some flowers planted, the veggie garden is done (with the exception of I need to buy 2 more tomato plants on my way home today), we got the lawn mowed. DH offered to grill chicken tonight so I'm even set for dinner.

Today is also DS1's first day at his real world big boy job. I'm really excited for him.

Jennifer, enjoy your day off. And thanks for the update on Tammy. I've been thinking of her.

Pearlrose, hope your day is productive.

Got to fly! Happy Monday chicks!
Old 05-23-2016, 05:19 PM   #5  

Beth what is DS1's big boy job?
Old 05-23-2016, 08:11 PM   #6  

Height: 5' 5"

Mechanical Engineer.
Graduated last week from University of Rochester (very proud mama here)
Old 05-23-2016, 08:16 PM   #7  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good evening Chicks. Back to work for the last full week of this school year. The kiddos are just as crazy as you'd imagine but we are all surviving. The weather was gorgeous and I did get out at the end of the day. I am looking forward to a long weekend of gardening.

Tammy - Miss you! Hope you are recovering on schedule and being very well cared for.

I tried a new Budget Bytes recipe, Kale Salmon Caeser Salad, it was delicious. I love salad season

Happy Monday evening
Closed Thread