South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2016, 06:14 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Default Thankful Thursday Beach Chat

Good morning, I coukd have sworn I heard the dogs barking. Guess I was dreaming as they were sound asleep when I came downstairs. Let me get coffee for everyone. Who's ready?

Last edited by jekel383; 05-19-2016 at 06:15 AM.
Old 05-19-2016, 06:24 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Oh well I must be tired as I have a typo in the thread title.

Today I am thankful Tammy hopefully has an option that may give her some relief. I know we are all thinking of her today. Sending hugs and healing prayers Tammy's way.

Today is also my parents Wedding Anniversary. I believe it is their 26th. lol newlyweds.

Just another work day. Unfortunately I do need to attend a wake tonight for the sister of a sergeant I've worked with over the years. She was diagnosed with a brain tumor less than two weeks ago. She is only 37 and leaves behind her husband and three kids under the age of 12. John and I are going together as we know this will be a tough one to go to.

The scale is finally back to my pre ride weight. I always gain after the ride. One I retain excessive water after we are done and two I ate a lot of carbs, enjoyed a few cold ones and ate pretty poorly. I got right back on track when I got home, despite being tired. it's quite an accomplishment putting the brakes on and regaining control.

I hope Debbie is enjoying her trip.

Cyndi have fun with the baby this weekend.

Beth I did see you wave lol.

Have a thankful day!
Old 05-19-2016, 06:58 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Thanks for the coffee, Jennifer. I've just thrown in a load of laundry so feel I can relax for a while and enjoy the quiet of the morning.

Hugs and prayers to Tammy today. Sure hope the procedure puts her on the way to getting her life back.

Yesterday we had the milling, the Trekkers and a school tour which made for a hectic morning. All went well. We sold lots of flour, probably since we served our own bread at the dinner. The media are giving the whole event lots of coverage. For the third week in a row, my picture is in the local rag. (It helped to be in period costume.) Today the Village should get back to normal.

Michelle comes to clean today at 11 and I do have some catching up to do - some of my dinner party dishes are still in the dishwasher! She doesn't clean inside the dishwasher but it just shows you how behind I am. First job will be to empty it and reload with more. This afternoon I take two new staff on a tour of our area and will come home to an immaculate house. Gotta love Michelle and her great work ethic!

I'm hoping for warmer weather today through Sunday because I really need to get at my garden. We just might stop at a local garden centre on our tour this afternoon so I can pick up a few things. It's a long weekend here so Monday could be too late.

Heading into a thankful Thursday.
Old 05-19-2016, 08:26 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

The sun is shining and I am working from home so it's a good day. I have my ultrasound this morning at 10 a.m. and then we shall see what happens from there.

Thinking of Tammy today and that the procedure helps.

Jekel yeah for getting back on track so quickly that always helps. Sorry to hear about your sergeants sister so sad.

Ruth glad to hear that you are enjoying the morning.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 05-19-2016, 09:08 AM   #5  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

We are having a great time! Coffee is a bit difficult. Just a tiny machine in the room but lots of liquor everywhere. LOL. Yesterday was a super tiring day as I had been up for 24 hours by the time I finally hit the sack Wednesday morning. Today is the wedding in the afternoon and then events through the evening.

I was thinking of Tammy this morning as I watched the sunrise from the East and wanted to drop in and say hello. It's been fun to get away but I look forward to getting home to my routine.
Old 05-19-2016, 05:26 PM   #6  

Height: 5' 5"

Hi chicks! Another busy day here. When I come back after a day off there is always a mountain of papers waiting for me to wade through. And the end of the year is always extra busy with all the reviewing for the state exam.

And.....I've got to join in with Jennifer since a couple days on the road and a few celebratory meals makes me balloon up. I am back on the wagon today and will do my best to be vigilant about staying OP.

Thoughts and prayers to Tammy and you too, Jennifer.

Debbie, enjoy the trip!

Ruth, hope you had a quieter day.

Pearlrose, it's so nice when the sun shines.

I'm off to try to do a bit of paperwork before dinner.
Closed Thread