feeling a bit anxious

• It's my Day 4 on phase 1 and things where going fine until tonite. I went to the gym and did the stationary bike at moderate level for 45 minutes. Came back home, had some chicken and vegetables but now feel a littel anxious. Can that be caused by decreased blood sugar levels, some form of hypoclycemia? Should I be concerned? Should I cheat and have something sweet!
    Thanks,
    CM
  • ME TOO!!! Just tonight..right now I was feeling the same way. So instead of cheating I popped open a diet coke. Now I promised myself one a day..but I am sorry, its gotta be better than turning to something with calories. I LOVE DIET COKE, so now I have splurged (cuz I had one at noon too)....

Dont know if this will help you or not...but its what I did, and right now after few sips, I know I can make it all night.

Try chugging water before making ANY decision though. It will help clear your head...really!!!! Good luck, stay strong!

~Kimberly
  • I'm not sure this is being Anxious, but I am day 9 of Phase 1, and I have been feeling off. I feel like I am being robbed of something. Like I NEED to have that Cheeseburger, or I will DIE

I had a peach instead, and feeling like I am going to fall off ... I keep saying.. Stay strong, but on the inside I am freaking out!!
  • Make sure before you exercise that you have a good snack. This will definately help.

Keep a food/feeling diary to let you know when and why this may be happening.

Lady M