South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2003, 11:00 PM   #1  

Default feeling a bit anxious

It's my Day 4 on phase 1 and things where going fine until tonite. I went to the gym and did the stationary bike at moderate level for 45 minutes. Came back home, had some chicken and vegetables but now feel a littel anxious. Can that be caused by decreased blood sugar levels, some form of hypoclycemia? Should I be concerned? Should I cheat and have something sweet!
Thanks,
CM
Old 08-20-2003, 11:09 PM   #2  

ME TOO!!! Just tonight..right now I was feeling the same way. So instead of cheating I popped open a diet coke. Now I promised myself one a day..but I am sorry, its gotta be better than turning to something with calories. I LOVE DIET COKE, so now I have splurged (cuz I had one at noon too)....

Dont know if this will help you or not...but its what I did, and right now after few sips, I know I can make it all night.

Try chugging water before making ANY decision though. It will help clear your head...really!!!! Good luck, stay strong!

~Kimberly
Old 08-20-2003, 11:42 PM   #3  
God, Give me strength !!

S/C/G: 240/240/150

Height: 5'7

I'm not sure this is being Anxious, but I am day 9 of Phase 1, and I have been feeling off. I feel like I am being robbed of something. Like I NEED to have that Cheeseburger, or I will DIE

I had a peach instead, and feeling like I am going to fall off ... I keep saying.. Stay strong, but on the inside I am freaking out!!
Old 08-21-2003, 06:17 AM   #4  
Mous

Make sure before you exercise that you have a good snack. This will definately help.

Keep a food/feeling diary to let you know when and why this may be happening.

Lady M
Closed Thread