South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 05:03 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Watch It Wednesday - February 10th

Very early coffee this morning. Looked at the clock, saw 6:15 so got up, sent dogs out and made coffee. Then realized it was 3:30!!!! Duh!

Lots of visitors yesterday which drove the three dogs nuts. There's no way I can hold three collars at once so people can walk in. It was better when Lisa came to pick up Angus. He'll be back February 26 to stay for ten days while they cruise.

Neighbour Moel spent a good two hours here reconnecting my old PC and transferring my email addies to this laptop. So relieved over that! The calendar won't transfer ... yet.

Did do the pancake thing last night so avoided the scale this a.m. Lots of water and clean eats are on today's menu for sure.

Happy Hump Day and read the clock right!
Old 02-10-2016, 05:24 AM   #2  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

Ruth, I hate it when I read the clock wrong. I hope you find a way to catch up on that rest and thanks for getting us started this morning!

I'm up early, too. I'm thinking I will try to go back to bed for a while. The dogs woke me up and so I jogged down the stairs to let them out before Bing tinkled in the house. Alas, too late. Oh well I will get out the carpet cleaner again. It's business as usual with a pup who is on ever increasing doses of diuretics.

I felt pretty good when I got off work yesterday so mom and I went down to Denver to do our Cosco run. I've been having a tire issue I wanted them to check out. I have my tire situation straightened out, got all grocery up and dropped off mom's dry cleaning. That will save us at least two hours when I take her down to her appointment tomorrow. The weather is beautiful here and I'd like to spend as much time in the yard these next few days getting a little jump on spring while it lasts.

Jennifer, my coffee maker is Breville grind and brew. It's a 12 cup with thermal carafe. We go through a lot of coffee here! A Keurig would just not do. When the old one quit functioning properly their deal was $99 upfront, they would pay the shipping and either repair or replace. I didn't know what I'd be getting till I open the box. They sent me a new one. not a bad deal since the original was almost $300.
OK, I think I've decided to head back to bed for a while. First, I will enjoy this fantastic cup of coffee.
See y'all later! And have a wonderful Wednesday!

Last edited by Lexxiss; 02-10-2016 at 05:25 AM.
Old 02-10-2016, 06:45 AM   #3  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning I am finally getting a few extra moments after the running back and forth to CT. I think we are home until the weekend, then back down to check on MIL. It was nice to be back at work and my normal routine yesterday. Now I'm looking forward to my week off next week, and some time to just catch up on things.

Ruth - I hate misreading the clock. Glad things are working out with the data transfer. I should use the reminder to do a good backup. I know I should do it, but I'm terrible about remembering.

Debbie - I looked at that coffee maker but wasn't sure about spending the money. Good to know you like yours. We go through quite a bit of coffee here too

A little more coffee, then time to get things together for work. Happy Hump Day
Old 02-10-2016, 06:54 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, chicks! We have wintry conditions today and some more snow on the way. Guess Mother Nature is reminding us it is still February.

Regular work day today; Cyndi, do you have the whole week off? We do here. I would rather just have a long weekend for President's Day and add the extra days to spring break.

Ruth, hope you can get a nap today. Glad the computer transfer is working out; I think eventually you will be happy you did it.

Debbie, I finally got a Keurig at Christmas when I saw a "less than half price with free shipping" deal but the truth is I only use it sporadically so far. We drink way too much coffee here a well. Sounds like you got a great dea on the replacement.

Got to run. Happy Hump Day chicks!
Old 02-10-2016, 07:54 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Wow the chicks are chatty today.

Ruth I didn't misread my clock today,mut had an absolutely fitful night's sleep. Woke several times thinking I have to remember something this morning, which I don't lol. Glad the transfer of files went well.

Debbie hope you get out to enjoy some yard time. Yard time here will be shoveling again before work. It counts as exercise. That was awesome getting a new Brewville. If Joe and I ever live together that would be great for us. Being solo the Keurig works fine for me. I do price comparison shopping on the k cups.

Beth DS is still waiting to here from Columbia Greene. if he truly wants to do this, he will need to contact the school and get his transcripts sent. Otherwise he will keep working at the dealership. He is living with friends until June. However if he decides to stay with them officially, then I will need to remove him from insurance. Oh Btw you will love the cell phone savings when your DS is off your plan. My bill went from 174 to 53!!!

Cyndi glad you are off next week. Traveling can be so draining especially with the emotional component factored in.

Had a successful OP day which included a tough workout. I got my fit board yesterday and am so excited to try it today. Come on flat tummy lol. I splurged, thanks to my winnings, and pre ordered the Fitbit Blaze. I wanted a fitness tracker, but didn't want it to look like one so I woukd wear it daily. It won't arrive until early March. It looks like an Apple Watch without the big price tag. I'm sure I will need help figuring out this technology.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Last edited by jekel383; 02-10-2016 at 07:56 AM.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:44 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

I just lost my entire post again ugh!!! I don't even know what key I pressed but it went back a page darn it.

Another cold day here with more snow coming mid day. I was totally off plan for Fat Tuesday but today I committed myself to 40 days of clean eating.

Ruth sorry you were up early hopefully you will get a nap in today

Debbie glad you were able to get some errands run and can enjoy the weather today

Cyndi enjoy your time off

Beth DS is still on our cell plan but I do make him pay for his phone and insurance part.

Jekel I couldn't plan for braces because she has been going to the Ortho for several years now and every time it has been lets wait six more months so I knew she had an appointment but wasn't sure if it would be this year or next year. It will be tight but HSA will cover everything this year as long as I don't have any more extra expenses this year.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Closed Thread