South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2016, 05:55 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default TGIF Beach Chatting, Feb 5

Good morning!

I already completed my travel for the day, had 2 cups of coffee and now I'm heading to bed for a while. LOL. When I checked the weather last night a big snowstorm was happening this morning so I decided to just make a run. I'm glad I did. Roads were not the greatest but there was no traffic.

I already have a long list for the day but it can wait for a while.

Hope y'all have a great day and I will be back later.
Old 02-05-2016, 07:14 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Debbie, thanks for starting us up. I sure hope you are asleep in your bed now after such and early start.

TGIF, indeed! Today is the day I get my laptop and switch from XP to Windows 7. I sure hope all my files switch over intact. This morning I am going to clean up a lot of stuff and maybe print some things that I don't want to risk losing - like the Family Tree! Johnathan will be here at 1 to set me up - he's from a company called TechTutor and even shopped for the laptop for me - a business one which should last me the rest of my life!

So that's my day!

Sure hope to see you later today.
Old 02-05-2016, 07:34 AM   #3  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

morning fly by for me. DH's mother was taken to the hospital last night, so we are on our way to CT. Of course, it is snowing today after weeks of warm weather and no snow

Happy Friday Chicks
Old 02-05-2016, 07:54 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 5"

Hey chicks. I'm posting claudestinely from work; didn't want Ruth to be lonely today.

Cyndi, safe travels. Hope MIL is okay.

Ruth, I bought a new computer last summer after DH had his zapped by a lightning storm. I got a thumb drive and backed up everything from my old computer so as not to lose anything. Why did your tech guy get you Windows 7 instead of 10?

Debbie, glad you made it home safely. Have a productive day.

For me, TGIF. Nothing special at work today and I don't have anything much planned for this weekend yet.

Have a great day, everyone!
Old 02-05-2016, 08:05 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Cyndi hope your MIL will be ok. It is so challenging when our parents don't live nearby.

Debbie glad your sister's friend will be coming to help. If I lived closer I'd be there to help you

Ruth good luck with your new laptop. I always get frustrated with new technology.

Tammy I am so happy the shoulder surgeon cares about your overall well being. i know how upset you are by your limitations. We are all here for you whether you are OP or off. We just hope you get some relief soon.

Pearlrose can't wait to hear more about the inversion table.

The last few days were a whirlwind. DS turned 20 on Wednesday then poof Thursday he moved out. He cried saying good bye to Mick, my old pup, but not when he said goodbye to me lol. Granted he is only two miles away. I'm sure he will stop by when he needs something. I am a little annoyed as. either he or one of his friends damaged my floor upstairs. Literally a chunk was taken out of it. Guess I can add that to my project list. There were several holes in his walls too. Guess they were nicely hidden by posters. I'm not ready to deal with that yet, so for now I'll keep his door closed.

A keeping my fingers crossed the snow stops soon. I'd much rather shovel before work when it's light out. I think it's best to enjoy one more cup before starting the day. Have a great day.
Old 02-05-2016, 08:06 AM   #6  

Hi Beth. I won't tell the kids you are using your phone in class lol.
Old 02-05-2016, 08:37 AM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

TGIF

Today I have PT and Chiropractor appts back to back, though my back is almost 90% percent better. I have tried out the inversion table even though it feels very weird to be hanging upside down it definitely stretches you out. I will give an update once I have been using for a few weeks on whether it makes a difference.

Debbie so glad you made it over safely and I hope you get some rest this morning. Glad to hear that another friend will be helping as well with your friend.

Ruth hopefully everything will get moved over quickly to your new computer. Will he upgrade it to Windows 10. I did upgrade my DD1 computer but still need to do my DH. It will throw him a bit which is why I am waiting.

Cyndi prayers that your MIL will be okay and your drive is safe

Beth hope your day flies by

Jekel when DS moved out he did not clean his room at all which made me mad. I am going to try and tackle ripping out the carpet this weekend.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 02-05-2016, 12:20 PM   #8  

Pearlrose I made him do it before he left .....lol I'm a meanie
Closed Thread