South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2016, 06:41 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Groundhog Day - Tuesday, February 2nd

Good morning! I think there was some sort of groundhog convention early this morning because my two dogs sure kicked up a fuss around 5. It is really black out there so I have no idea what they thought was happening. At least they were still inside so the neighbors didn't get a wake-up call.

We are still in a "spring" phase with lots of snow gone and grass looking green - Incredible for February 2nd! My snowdrops beside the house have a good clump of leaves and I'm expecting flowers if tomorrow goes to 50º as predicted. Temps will drop by the end of the week so I;ll pick them before that happens.

Only one meeting this morning and then I have to track down the two new staff who are working on the Archive project. They are both kind of nerdy and so focused that they don't remember payday!

Happy Tuesday, Beachers.
Old 02-02-2016, 06:55 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, Ruth and chicks to come! I've got a minute this morning to stop and welcome Groundhog's Day. (Don't you love that movie??)

Nothing special on the agenda today; work and a meeting afterwards. I am breathing a sigh of relief that all of the end of the marking period paperwork got done yesterday. After work I hope to take a walk outside if it really is sunny and 40*.

Ok, guess I need to get moving. I've got my thermos ready.
Old 02-02-2016, 06:56 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Yesterday was such a beautiful day here too!! It is supposed to get cold here again this weekend. I know a few years ago it caused all the trees to bud out, then we lost a lot of our fruit crops. Hope mother nature doesn't pull that again this year! Those snowdrops sure are pretty Ruth, I love when you put that picture up .

I have that doc appointment this AM, I think I'll pace until I hear what she says. After that I hope to crash and take a nap since I didn't sleep well. Thank goodness I planned a menu - the kids will be thrilled with taco bar tonight!

I would say let's see what the groundhog says (that city that I can't spell isn't too far from here!), but he's not often right...
Old 02-02-2016, 06:58 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Beth - good morning! That movie was actually filmed in my hometown! Woodstock, IL...on the square. Everyone was so excited to go watch Bill Murray filming it. I didn't watch them film, just wasn't my thing

Hope your meeting is quick and boring!
Old 02-02-2016, 07:02 AM   #5  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

I just chat a bit more but I just spent about an hour shoveling. Now it's time to get to work. It's still snowing a little bit I will do just fine without much more accumulation. Looks like we have seven or 8 inches.

Have a great day everyone! Tammy, I hope your appointment goes well today. I'll be thinking of you.
Old 02-02-2016, 08:04 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning everyone. It is a beautifully sunny morning here but I worry we will get a whallop of winter at some point. Yesterday was, don't laugh, the best shower ever in my house!!! lol I can't wait to take another one!

Debbie hope it stops snowing soon.

Tammy which dr is today? I hope you get some encouraging news. Thinking of you.

Beth enjoy your walk. Do you have time to walk at lunch?

Ruth who forgets payday??? I was just double checking to see if I get paid this week, but I don't.

Nothing new here. Going to be a P1 week until the Super Bowl....lol not like I have any plans. Joe may come down. If so I'll figure out some snacks to make. I only watch for the commercials. I did see a nice video yesterday how the Clydesdales are trained. What a great job they have working with such beautiful creatures.

Time for one more cup. Let's see if mayor Dablasio drops the Ground Hog again this year....gosh I hope not!
Old 02-02-2016, 08:54 AM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

It is a rainy morning here, news anchors said Phil did not see his shadow so we shall see.

I have PT here this morning and other than that nothing on the agenda.

Ruth I would never forget a payday lol

Beth hope you get your walk in today

Tywnn fingers crossed for good news today

Debbie that's a lot of snow it is the storm that is right above us, we are just getting rain but above they are getting a ton of snow

Jekel I am doing P1 this week trying to see if I can get the scale to move again it's stuck on the same number for a couple of weeks

Have a great day everyone
Old 02-02-2016, 08:56 PM   #8  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good evening Chicks It's a quiet night here. DH is at work and Cricket and I are just hanging out. I did manage a decent workout. On to make a few raw yummies soon. the weather is still spring like and we are certainly not complaining. I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. I have my follow-up dermatologist appointment and took the whole day off. That means we get to sleep in, always nice on a Wednesday.

Back to working through my evening chore list. the best way to pass DH's work night is keeping busy.
Closed Thread