South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2015, 08:17 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Default Where is Everyone? Wednesday Beach Chat 12/9

Hello???????? Anybody here ???????
Old 12-09-2015, 08:23 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Hmmmm this is odd....I know Tammy has her appointment (Good Luck BTW) Maybe Ruth is actually getting to sleep in. I guess everyone else is off and running early today.

Nothing new or exciting here today. I did get to see my HS BF Kerri and her family at Penn last night. I haven't seen them in over 5 years. The kids are so grown!!! Her youngest was fascinated with me. Lots of questions lol. They did get a little excitement too. While waiting for their train to leave, a women fell getting her leg stuck in the gap between the train and the platform. Thankfully she was ok and I was literally right there when it happened.

Have a great day!
Old 12-09-2015, 08:23 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Hi Jekel Good morning,

Guess everyone is still sleeping. I am in frustration mode to the max, my DD1 passed her one class but her exiting class that is just presentation and stuff her group did not pass so they are not going to be allowed to go to pinning ceremony tomorrow night. Mind you my parents arrived yesterday evening. Now we have to tell them and I am not looking forward to it at all. My DH is going to do flip as well. They are all going to appeal it and it will work out in the end but what a cluster.....

Atleast my meds will keep me calm lol omg

I hope everyone else's Wednesday goes swimmingly.

Old 12-09-2015, 08:34 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Back but the next two days are a whirlwind. Three appointments today plus a trip to the vet with Millie. She had a poop-butt problem which Lisa looked after but I need her checked out. 5 PM will look great tonight. Tomorrow is an all-day planning meeting for the Mill - "Bring a bag lunch because our ***** treasurer won't allow it to be catered!" and also won't cater it!

The time in Cape May was terrific but my lips are sealed. Linda didn't get hammered but I can't remember whether I did or not. My tummy muscles are sore - not from exercise but from laughing!

Have a good Hump Day!
Old 12-09-2015, 02:15 PM   #5  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hello. Not an exciting day here. Got a call this morning at 5:45 AM that a pipette broken one of the rentals. From afar we got the water shut off but it's a major fix so Kirk and I are sitting outside with a cuppa coffee before we drive back over. The tenants have to stay elsewhere till we can get this done so it's a do it now situation. Will check back in when I can.
Old 12-09-2015, 03:53 PM   #6  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

I have not figured out how to manage time in the mornings yet. I don't work that early, just out of the habit of having no internet access all day. Last night a friend came over to catch-up, so that was the end of my free time. Tonight we are off to see It's A Wonderful Life at the local theater. I can't wait! I love it and have never seen it at the theater. We are meeting friends first, so there goes another night.

I am still reading, just not leaving myself time to post
Old 12-09-2015, 07:59 PM   #7  

Height: 5' 5"

Some mornings are just too busy! And maybe sometimes I should move faster or something.. but I don't always make it here to post.

Another busy and late day at work. I will be glad when this week is over.

Since you asked, Jennifer, DS2 finishes his finals on Friday, although technically there are exams next Monday and Tuesday as well. DS1 started a week later in August, so he is not done until the end of next week, the 19th.

Pearl! How awful! How long does an appeal take?

Ruth, good to know you enjoyed yourself.

Have a good night, chicks.
Closed Thread