3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > South Beach Diet

South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Newbie and question!!

Closed Thread
Old 08-17-2003, 05:00 PM   #1

Question Newbie and question!!

Hello fellow BEACH goers!!! My name is Kimberly, and I am VERY new to the beach. I am a WW champ (or so I say!!) and now I am on the 2nd leg of my journey. I am a wahm of THREE all under 6.

ANYHOO, I have a QUICKIE question as I am doing my GROCERY shopping for my PHASE I...I start on MONDAY and am really nervous/excited!!

Laughing COW cheese: Weight Watchers counts each WEDGE as 1point. REGARDLESS it being the LIGHT or the REGULAR. Hubby and I just went to COSTCO and bought the 3 pack of REGULAR and I am hoping against hope that I can use this during my PHASE I and not have to buy the light.

I would figure that if WW says they are the same POINTS...then they should be the same for South Beach, but I dont want to start on the wrong foot....Anyone have an answer for me??

I look forward to joining you all on the daily thread, thanks in advance for your help!!
218/162/125 Started SBD August 18, 2003 at 162
Short term goal: Get thru Phase I unharmed.
My online weightloss website and journal: http://home.comcast.net/~bearcjd/
Old 08-17-2003, 06:33 PM   #2
Mill at Christmas

S/C/G: 232/ticker/153

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

First of all WELCOME! We're glad to see you join us on The Beach. Looking forward to seeing you on the daily as well. Please feel free to start a new thread for any questions.

I don't remember how WW actually figures the points but do know that sometimes lite and regular come out the same. On this plan low fat cheese is what you should be eating, I'm afraid. Maybe you can swap your purchase for the lighter version. The light version is just as creamy and yummy as the full-fat.

Sorry this isn't the answer you hoped for but...

I love your short-term goal!
Change isnít easy. But if you donít change, you stay the same, and whereís the fun in that?
Old 08-18-2003, 07:50 AM   #3

If you can, return them for the "ones" that you really don't want. Give that a try.

Low Fat is the WO the Beach.

Let us know what the difference tastes like.

We don't get that brand here!

Health is MY goal and weight loss is MY gift.
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.