South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2015, 06:56 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 5"

Default It's Friday! daily chat 9/25

Good morning! Coffee anyone?
Old 09-25-2015, 07:00 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning and happy Friday! I'm feeling pretty up today: Friday, payday, a sunny weekend weather forecast and the scale moved again today! Can I just declare my September WL goal achieved??

Today will be work and a haircut, then not sure what. I have a spaghetti squash and I think I will make the "pizza" recipe with it. Oh, and I'm going to try that pumpkin pie recipe Cyndi posted the other day. Plus maybe an apple something since our treese have apples ready to pick.

Got to fly. Have a great day, chicks!

Last edited by Beth19; 09-25-2015 at 07:00 AM.
Old 09-25-2015, 07:14 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Thanks for the wake-up call and the coffee this morning, Beth! Congratulations for meeting your September goal! Last year we had a pumpkin plant growing in our compost bin, probably from discarded seeds, but it only produced a single pumpkin. This year, our compost bin has given us two free tomato plants, LOL!

It's going to be another gorgeous day here, too. I still have lots of peppers in the garden, and a basket full of them in the fridge, and am planning on frying some up for supper tonight. Our tomatoes have about had it, though. I did keep meaning to put in some Fall crops, but never got around to it.

I have some errands to run this morning and want to do some housecleaning before spending the afternoon with my dad. OH, and laundry!

TGIF, everyone!
Old 09-25-2015, 07:44 AM   #4  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning I have an extra day off this week and, of course, I have a list long enough for a week Ah well, might as well be ambitious. DH is off this weekend and we are going to visit the little one so DD and spouse can work on moving. The other day will be a hike, maybe a few chores, so today is the day to get stuff done.

Beth - I love the single serving treats. They are quick and portion limited

Cottage - Good morning! My fall beans are already ready. I had a longer list but only got those and the turnips in. I am still trying to get all the basil out before it gets cold but it just keeps on producing!

Better get started if I want a few minutes to visit a friend when I drop some tomatillos off (also producing like crazy right now). Happy Friday
Old 09-25-2015, 07:51 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning. Yesterday was a disastrous day although Michelle did come and clean my house beautifully! I will spare you the play-by-play details but no blood was spilled.

I slept until 7 this morning - couldn't believe it when the sky was bright. I thought I was waking from an afternoon nap. I must have needed it.

Big event tonight at the Town Hall. We are part of The Festival of Small Halls and have dinner and the Strumbellas for entertainment. It should be a good night.

Time to get myself in gear, get some things done including picking up and delivering a quilt to a woman dying of cancer and still smoking four packs a day according to her granddaughter who is her caregiver and very angry.

Counting my blessings!
Old 09-25-2015, 07:52 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning chicks!

Thanks Beth for starting us off! Great job on the goal already!

Cottage - sounds like another busy day off. Will you have time to sit and read a book?

Cyndi - dang. you are a busy woman!

DH is off work today, but my bet is he'll take off and go kayaking or hiking (if he doesn't, he'll stay home and drive me nuts!). I have no appointments today, so I might go take a short walk. It's supposed to be a beautiful day here too!

Enjoy!
Old 09-25-2015, 07:53 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning Ruth! I guess the chain smoker knows it's too late to change her prognosis. Very sad for her and her family . Glad your house is sparkly clean though!
Old 09-25-2015, 08:35 AM   #8  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning!

Gym first for me. Then quick errands.

I've got that yummy Mexican chicken dish in the crockpot today. It has been so long since I bought chicken (maybe three years thanks to vegetarian DH) that I accidentally got tenders instead of breasts. So I'm guessing I need to cook less time and now will be guessing. Sigh.

I work my last scheduled night closing shift. Woo hoo!!!! After this, the latest I'll work is 7pm (which looks like often) unless I cover for a co-worker. Makes me happy.

Have a great day.
Closed Thread