here I am still on the plan

• sorry everyone I have been lost in the world of work. After returning from meeting my wonderful two newly found brothers life around here hasn't stood still at all. And still trying to get organized for holidays next week.

I have to say that while away I almost stayed on course, having two thin crust pieces of pizza. Just couldn't resist, although I stuck to my water and never touched any beer even at 30 above. Everyone asked if I was a recovering alcoholic...hehehe

Weighed in on the 11th and indicated that I had lost 11.5 pounds in the first phase of the plan. Very happy with that, feeling good and especially saw a difference in the belly area!!!

Still beachin and feeling great. It will be harder when I leave on holidays, but I will do my best and follow through. If I fall I will climb back on. Doing lots of reading to stay on course. Finally have my book and will get it completely read on the flights.

Hi to everyone.....

Wendy
  • Hi Wendy...

That's a fantastic loss ... congratulations!!! Hope all went well with the brothers ... that must have been exciting. Glad to see you're back and on track ...
  • Way to go, Wendy! Staying on track when there is so much going on in your life is quite a challenge! Congrats on rising to the occasion! Whoo hooo!
  • WOO HOO!

Great Job, be PROUD

Lady
  • Wendy, you're doing fantastic!! You should be very proud of yourself!!

Two newly found brothers...that's so cool, and even better is that you think they are wonderful! Congratulations on your newly expanded family, I hope you all have many years of happiness together!