South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 06:44 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default WOW! It's Wednesday and Sept. 9 already! !

How did that happen? Seems we are just starting the month.

I've been up since just before five when Jazz decided he just could not do without me for another minute! Both dogs have suffered a bit from lack of attention from their goddess this busy summer. Now they are back asleep in their favourite chairs.

The executive meeting went well yesterday morning and the new person, Patti, will meet with me later in the month to go over what I do. I'll be a while before she can take over though. In the meantime I carry on but since the Mill is now closed for the season, I will have more time to catch up on other things I have neglected.

Hot and humid again today but we are nearly at the end of it. T-storms are predicted for today and then more moderate temps although still above normal. I hope we get a good rain because my garden is dry.

Hope your day is calm and peaceful and not too hot.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:52 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Why didn't you go back to sleep in your favorite chair Ruth!? (BTW - I did go back to sleep!)

Today...another exciting day in central PA! I am meeting a friend for brunch, but otherwise no plans. A friend from high school sent me a bunch of card making materials, so I might try my hand at that.

I think our weather finally takes a turn on Thursday, although the storms start today. A month from now all the trees will be turned or turning, and in a few months, we'll all be complaining about the cold again!

(oh, I better start Christmas shopping...)
Old 09-09-2015, 06:55 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

Thanks for getting us started, Ruth! That's pretty exciting that somebody's going to take over some of the mill finances! It's a good time of year to start working on that.

I woke up just a little bit ago and so I made coffee and let the puppies out. I am planning to crawl back into bed for a little bit. I had an incredibly busy work week! It was a great way to efficiently and our summer season at the restaurant. Now what time to do some readjusting. Readjust my food plan for less exercise and readjust my wallet for less money. LOL

I think the stepdaughter will bring the green kids up today. We will just hang out at the house and I think she and Kirk can take the three-year-old over to our local pool for some fun while I stay home with the baby. I think it will be warm enough that I can take him out in the yard with me while I do some general picking up in some weeding. Oh yes, I need to get the bills paid. The ninth really crept up and I usually take care of things much earlier. For now, more coffee!
Old 09-09-2015, 06:58 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, Ruth and chicks to come! Just wanted to pop in and let you know I am always reading even if not posting!

We are hot today as well. Need to fix my iced coffee and get out the door!

Have a great day, chicks!
Old 09-09-2015, 07:20 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning!
Old 09-09-2015, 07:44 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning sorry no time for personals. Need to do a bank run, take DS to buy the Jeep, then DMV to register it, back to pick it up and then get ready for work. Staying late tonight. We are having overnight repair work being done to one of our cell doors. My boss wants me to oversee the job, like I know about welding lol

Have a great day
Old 09-09-2015, 08:22 AM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Today is procedure day about to go in a bit. Then pretty much stay home after that.

Ruth glad you are going to be able to pass along some of your volunteer duties

Tywnn enjoy your brunch, I am going to make DH take me out for lunch as soon as we are done, I am hungry

Debbie glad you get some time to unwind now. Enjoy the babies today

Good morning Beth and Cottage

Jekel I hope your hours get back to normal soon that is a lot of work.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 09-09-2015, 09:21 AM   #8  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Good morning

a quick hello. Busy day ahead with 2 meetings. Why do they always revolve around food.
have a great one everyone.
Take care
Sophie
Old 09-09-2015, 07:59 PM   #9  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Still popping in and reading, even if I don't find time to write every day We are getting ready for our last little camping trip of the year. We had hoped for another, but are babysitting the most adorable grandson instead. I'll take a day with him anytime DH works every other weekend, so not a lot of time for camping now that I'm working a normal M-F.

I think I owed you all more info. Thanks for all the concern, didn't mean to worry anyone. It's just a basal cell, a nasty one but just basal cell. There was a doctor involved mess-up that caused a lot more stress than necessary, primarily around insurance issues. She got the whole tumor but margins aren't clean and now the site is tethering, so I need to get to a more experienced doctor to get it fixed. Hope once it's done right that will be the end.

Time for a glass of wine, then early to bed. Wednesdays are tough. DH doesn't get home until almost midnight Tuesday and I get up at 6:30 Wed. Makes for a long day.
Closed Thread