South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2015, 07:43 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Default Monday August 3rd Beach Chat

Where is everyone????
Old 08-03-2015, 07:47 AM   #2  

WOW I guess no one likes Mondays lol

just a quick fly by as I am driving DS to work today. I need my car to go to the dentist later today. The party was nice yesterday. Way too much food. I kept my splurges small as I need to get back on track. I have my annual appointment next month and am determined to be at or hopefully under goal by then. Maybe wearing duct tape over my mouth after 7 pm woukd work lol
Old 08-03-2015, 07:53 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

I'm here! Thanks for getting us started, Jennifer!

I've been busy trying to get things accomplished before I head off to work. And I have a few paperwork deadlines to meet and had some vegetables to process before I could make my smoothie. I'm enjoying my last cup of coffee on the porch I best get running. Have a great day everyone
Old 08-03-2015, 07:58 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

I was off reading my vet boards. I think the duct tape thing might work, Jennifer! You might look odd with the marks from ripping it off every morning though, IMHO.

Good morning Debbie! Things sound a little more calm in your neck of the woods .

I have PT this AM, and a bunch of errands to do. Exciting, eh?

Hope everyone makes it through their Monday!
Old 08-03-2015, 08:07 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning. It's a provincial STAT holiday here in Ontario today and we are recovering from a great weekend in my house.

My NJ guests left mid-morning yesterday and did not get home until 6:30 due to lots of traffic crossing the border and construction work on the I81. I bet they were plenty tired. We did have a good weekend though and Lauren they did have their first taste of poutine.

Today is going to be a quiet day. We had another bit of rain last night which means no garden watering. Actually it looks like a showery and coolish week - a nice change from July! I plan to do the pay cheques for the Mill staff and get my fridge back in order. (As usual I bought way too much food and some things need to be frozen or composted.) And of course there's always laundry!

My dogs are exhausted from the weekend. Leenie and Lauren have larger dogs and my wee ones got lots of attention. Jazz was his usual mellow self but Millie kept asking to play. Today they'll be in "recovery" mode.

Time for another coffee and to throw a load of towels into the washer. Then I'll join Jennifer in Tammy in searching for mouth duct tape!
Old 08-03-2015, 08:35 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 5"

I slept in a bit, and am now working on setting up and learning a new laptop computer. How do people remember all their passwords for different sites and accounts???

Anyway, rainy and coolish here today as well. I should do some laundry and maybe clean the house since the inside gets neglected when the outside is getting all the attention.

And I am supposed to find some duct tape to help me reach my August goals? Thanks for the heads up!
Old 08-03-2015, 09:00 AM   #7  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning I am working on a reasonable chore list for the day I tend to create lists that would take a week to complete. I do know I have two shelves of jars waiting to be vac sealed, so that needs to move to the top of the list before I dry more veggies.

Jennifer - ouch! I might need ice cream after tearing the tape off, might be counterproductive

Good morning Debbie

Tammy - that is exciting How's the PT going?

Ruth - It is impossible to run out of laundry. Just two of us and we had 5 loads this weekend.

Beth- I've got a huge list of things I was going to do on a rainy day, but the rain keeps missing us. I decided to bite the bullet and work inside today. Hope your cool and rainy gets here soon.

Okay, off to apply for some dog walking jobs (if I could find 3 good jobs a week I wouldn't be unemployed!) and get to the house list. Company tomorrow night so I need to stop ignoring the condition of the inside of the house!
Old 08-03-2015, 09:57 AM   #8  

I'm back again lol. Two dogs bathed, nails and one shaved before 10 am. That is quite an accomplishment lol. It is like a wrestling match, but I won...does it count as a work out???
Old 08-03-2015, 01:56 PM   #9  

Height: 5' 7"

Good afternoon,

I am back but been a crazy day at work (first day back is always busy). I need to go back and read last week's posts.

Hope everyone has been doing well.
Closed Thread