South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2003, 04:31 PM   #16  

I did it!!! I didn't eat desert and for lunch I had a large spinach salad...I am not sure what was in the dressing but it was good and didn't taste real sweet....(maybe not so much sugar) I am proud of myself.
Old 08-13-2003, 04:58 PM   #17  

Yeah Whimsey

I know how much of a milestone that was for you!!!!

I'm proud of you too!!!
We can do this.....

Di
Old 08-13-2003, 05:22 PM   #18  
Imagine...

Whimsey ~ Way to go girl!!!!!
Old 08-13-2003, 09:39 PM   #19  

Marci I wish that I had half of your talent for writing. You are the motivation. I had a godd day. Took the kids out for lunch. Had my chicken ceasar salad hold the croutons please. Then we went to visit my dad who is moving to Florida next month. He has a green thumb and offered me anything from his garden. I think an hour spent digging and sweating qualifies as cardio doesn't it?? My heart certianly was pumping. Have a good night all julie
Old 08-14-2003, 12:31 AM   #20  
CELULITE BABE BLUES

Default MY DELL FRM **** GOT ME AGIAN!

HEy to my Beach BABES! Sorry I hv been ofline,but,my DELL FROM **** stood up in line and said "TAKE ME FIRST'..I have been doing everything to destory this virus so I wld not send it to u..took 8hrs but I'm back..sorry I missed all ur post..Hope u have been doing great,,
  • [*]
Old 08-14-2003, 05:26 AM   #21  

Height: 5'-2"

ooooh... Jodie. I'm so very sorry about your Mom. You're always so cheery and "up". Who would ever know what you've been through. My heart aches for you, sweetie.
Thank you so much for your prayers for my Dad.

This is a quote I've always liked:

"Death is nothing at all. It does not count. I have only slipped away into the next room. Nothing has happened. Everything remains exactly as it was. I am I, and you are you, and the old life that we lived so fondly together is untouched, unchanged. Whatever we were to each other, that we are still. Call me by the old familiar name. Speak of me in the easy way which you always used. Put no difference into your tone. Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow. Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes that we enjoyed together. Play, smile, think of me, pray for me. Let my name be ever the household word that it always was. Let it be spoken without an effort, without the ghost of a shadow upon it. Life means all that it ever meant. It is the same as it ever was. There is absolute and unbroken continuity. What is death but a negligible accident? Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight? I am but waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just around the corner. All is well."

Henry Scott Holland
Old 08-14-2003, 05:56 AM   #22  
Mous

Ellis,
TY
Closed Thread