Is Hidden Valley Ranch okay?

• Can someone tell me if Hidden Valley Ranch is okay for my salad? Or Ranch in general?
  • Not sure about Hidden Valley Ranch,
    but I think any dressing has to have less than 3 grams of sugar per serving.

I usually use Newman's balsamic vinegarette...and I'm a creamy dressing lover too...

Maybe someone else might have a better suggestion..

Di
  • good question, I was wondering too if Ranch, and Italian dressing were ok

I wonder if I just use a smidge, to give flavor, not to cover, but just enough to add a hint of taste of them? Will this hurt the Phase 1?
  • Good News! ANY dressing with 3 sugars or less are OK! ( and ok on Phase I )I love the Paul Newman stuff! Most of his are OK but get use to reading the labels! I bought Marie's Blue Cheese last week but I can't taste the cheese so I'll throw in some of
    my own!
    Happy Salads!!
  • That's what I do too!!! Extra blue cheese or roquefort ans Marie's and it tastes GREAT!! (especially with a bit of fresh ground black pepper.....added garlic is nice too!!!)
  • hi ladies ...

Kraft light done right has less than 3 grams of sugar per serving ... the ranch is good!!!
  • You can also check the recipe boards there is a great Ceasar salad dressing recipe there that you can make.

Lady