South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2015, 07:08 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Tuesday Talking on The Beach, 5/12

Good morning!

Just trying to wake up, here. I slept well, but sure could use another hour or two. Yesterday just exhausted me, and I even went to bed early.

At least today will be a normal day with no doctor appointments. There's just music lessons after school that I have to chauffeur the girls around to. We had storms go through yesterday and managed to get a little much needed rain, and now today is supposed to be hot, hazy & humid. I don't think I'm going to be spending much time outside.
Old 05-12-2015, 07:15 AM   #2  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning, Linda! I'm glad you got some rest after your busy day yesterday and I hope that today goes Smoothly.

I'm talking fast this morning. I've been busy busy busy as I go to work early and Kirk leaves to Alaska tomorrow. I'm sitting outside having one last cuppa coffee and it's time to head out.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 05-12-2015, 07:19 AM   #3  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning Linda, Debbie, and chicks who follow.

I can't put it off any longer - today is packing day. One load of laundry to do. This afternoon I'll get in my first bike ride in a week, thanks to all the recent rains. Nothing else planned.

Have a great day.
Old 05-12-2015, 07:25 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

One coffee down the hatch but another is needed. I have to leave for a haircut in town by 8 a.m.

Dr, Jack says I seem to have "adult croup" brought on by the high pollen this spring. I had croup a lot when I was a baby so he could be right. It's "viral" so no magic anti-body will cure me. The darned coughing spells just rip my chest apart so I'll get something OTC for those when I'm in town today.

Milo went home last night. It was a most joyful reunion. My two keep expecting home back though, Dogs sure love being part of a pack. Liz and Moel really appreciated the pot of stew for their late supper.

Gotta jet and see what I can make of this day.
Old 05-12-2015, 07:27 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

It is a beautiful day today and then tomorrow we go back to rain for a few days.

Cottage hope you can rest today

Debbie hope your day goes by quickly and safe travels to Kirk

Karen hope you get everything done today

Ruth glad you know what it is maybe some honey and tea would help.

I am off to work another day packed with appointments and interviews.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 05-12-2015, 08:55 AM   #6  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Good morning

Linda. Hope today is more restful.

Debbie. How does that song go - slow down you move too fast. Maybe with dh gone there will be less work.

Karen. Have a good bike ride and fun at the graduation.

Ruth. Croup sucks. Hope your better soon.

Pearlrose. May your work day fly by fast.

nice weekend. Yesterday was spent weaving at the guild and hoping to do some planting this morning before showers.
Have a great on plan day everyone.
take care
Sophie
Old 05-12-2015, 10:57 AM   #7  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning We managed to sleep in a bit, as long as the cat would allow. It's overcast here, but still no sign of rain. It keeps missing us. Hope we get some soon. I'm not used to watering so much this early in the season.

Cottage - Nice to have a day with no appointments Hope there is AC wherever you are today.

Debbie - Hope all goes without a hitch.

Karen- Can't wait to get out on my bike. Sounds like you got all the rain!

Ruth - Yuck, hope today is better. Ginger tea with honey and lemon is still my go to for nasty coughs. It's not completely SBD approved, but nothing works like that does.

Rose - hope you find some goood candidates

Sophie - Happy planting

DH and I are having a bike cleaning and polishing day until he goes to work this afternoon. I want to do some more garden work but am dealing with some kind of tendonitis (I think) in my hand, so only a little at a time. It's always something

It sure is hazy out there. I hope some of those clouds leave some rain behind.
Old 05-12-2015, 04:37 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 5"

Hey chicks! We had some rain earlier today, now we have crazy winds (30-40 mph). I think it is blowing in some cooler air and more rain. The clocks were flashing when I got home so the power must have been off for a bit.

Not much special going on here today, just another work day. DS2 will be home from school this weekend so that is something to look forward too. I think I will enlist him to help get the veggies planted. I have some trees to transplant as well.

Have a great evening, chicks.
Closed Thread