South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 06:47 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Wonderful Wednesday SBD Daily for 4/29

It's going to be a great Beach Day with the sun shining and temps in the 70s here!

I hope your GP appointment went well yesterday, Tammy, and safe travels for you and your family today. I have you in my thoughts and prayers.

Jennifer, have a nice day off and enjoy this weather! I've had you in my prayers lately, too, with all the unrest and violence happening. And thanks for the anniversary greetings.

Beth, thank you for the anniversary greetings. We didn't do anything special, we're going to wait until this weekend and go out for a nice dinner.

Well, I'd better get ready to go. I'm dropping Jake off at Dad's to do some yardwork and mulching on my way in, and Dad will want me to have coffee with him before I have to leave.

Have a Beachy day!
Old 04-29-2015, 07:01 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, chicks! Happy Hump Day! (everyone now picturing a camel?....)

Another sunny day with mid-60s temperatures; yeah for spring!!! I love these longer days even if I don't have a lot of time to enjoy it. I think schools should go on summer break as soon as it warms up. If only I were emperor of the world.

Jennifer, be safe. I think of you at times like these.

Cottage, isn't it awesome to be doing yardwork instead of shoveling?

I've got to run. Have a great day everyone!
Old 04-29-2015, 07:06 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning Linda. Enjoy your coffee with dad. Nice of Jake to take care of the yard work for dad. BTW, how is your back?

Beth I'll write a note to your principal excusing you from school today

Beautiful day here. Waiting for coffee to kick in and then will get motivated to ride. I have lots to do today. I hope to get a mani pedi in, well at least a mani (I'll probably just paint my own nails) Tomorrow is my interview so I need to bring my A game lol. I may run to Dress Barn or Kohl's to get a new blouse. I should probably look at the train schedule too. I've been pretty OP despite being stressed, hey that is progress for me.

Safe travels Tammy, thinking of you.

Enjoy your day.

Last edited by jekel383; 04-29-2015 at 07:07 AM.
Old 04-29-2015, 07:16 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

I agree, if we can get off work for a Snow Day, why can't we have off for a Sun Day?

Jennifer, my back is still fragile, but there is improvement.
Old 04-29-2015, 07:32 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Gorgeous day beginning out there! We are going to 67ºF.

Linda, a belated Happy Anniversary to you and Jake. I hope your back is improving.

Tammy, joining the others in wishing you bon voyage.

Beth, I absolutely agree that summer break should be now!

Jennifer, a pedicure as prep for an interview. Um ... do they check feet?

Yesterday was "difficult" but I do have a new vanity and toilet and they both work. Paul is coming back today to install the medicine cabinet and do trip and touch-up.

Took some time yesterday to walk out to the end of the back garden and discovered my rhubarb is up and there are lots of wildflowers in the woods - hepaticas, dog-toothed violets and Dutchman's breeches. All they needed was a day of warmth.

Still not finished hiring but am hoping today will be "it". First interviewee at nine today is very impressive - 3rd year honours in History and also speaks English, French, German and Italian. I'm hoping we can wind this up this afternoon because I really need some alone time with my dogs.

Time to get myself showered and dressed to tackle Hump Day. Enjoy the weather!
Old 04-29-2015, 07:34 AM   #6  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Good morning

Linda. Happy anniversary. Our 46th is ciming up in a few weeks.

Jennifer. Also thinking of you. What a difficult time.

Beth. Would be nice to get a sun day off.

busy here. My dss did some yard work for us on Sunday. One less chore for me. Have lots of errants to do today. A short sweet visit from dd and family happening on friday and 5hem I will think of planting.
Have a nice day everyone.
tae care
Sophie
Old 04-29-2015, 08:36 AM   #7  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

Sounds like nice weather for many chicks. Here too - we are planning to take a long bike ride this afternoon. Yesterday I wore myself out walking around the mall. I had several things I was looking for, including sandals that I can wear with my darn feet issues. But no success on that front. I did find the cutest pair of Dansko sandals but I just can't tell from walking around the store if they will aggravate my darn foot. I have visions of being at DS's graduation in a sundress and running shoes!
Old 04-29-2015, 09:12 AM   #8  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

I overdid my ankle yesterday and it was a bit swollen last night so wrapped it up for a while and that seemed to do the trick so I used a wrap on it while working out this morning to see if that helps.

A beautiful day here sunny and up to 70 degrees today love this weather may open up the windows this afternoon.

Cottage Happy Belated Anniversary! Glad your back is starting to feel better

Beth I wish all jobs had the summer off

Jekel sending good vibes your way for tomorrow. What time is your interview?

Ruth sounds like a good candidate today, good luck

Sophie hope your errands go quickly

Karen I have to buy my sandals online so I can get arch support for my issue other wise my feet hurt too much. I just ordered a pair from Macy's and are hoping that they are comfortable otherwise back they go.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Closed Thread