South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2015, 05:28 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default Tuesday SBD Chat, April 28

Good Morning

This is my morning to keep moving. It seems 530 sneaks up on me every time and I need to haul some dumpsters down to the street before I go, too. I open with the boss today (he's always late) so I have some leeway. LOL

Coffee is on and I'm going to get restaurant ready before I head downstairs. I must say I can hardly wait this morning. If I had a big bell I would ring it. It "seems" like it may be very nice out. I didn't look but didn't get that blast of Arctic air when I opened the door for the pups....keeping my fingers crossed.

What's happening today? Stop and chat!
Old 04-28-2015, 06:28 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Debbie, my friend just drove from St. Louis to their place in Breckenridge, and she sent me a pic of the snow . Yowzers! Of course, it snowed here last week too. But yesterday and hopefully today will be beautiful!

Doesn't your boss know he's supposed to be the good influence?!

Today is my "off" day, but I have lots to do, including get ready for my brother's memorial this weekend...we'll leave tomorrow after work. I also have an appointment with my GP today, and plan to ask him if *someone* will do a follow up MRI, because this stuff is getting old (and I'm admitting that my schedule is too much on me).

And I ran into my former hairdresser last week, I might see if she has an opening today. It's been a year since I got my haircut, might be nice for the memorial. I've had several high school classmates say they'll attend.

Coffee's ready!

Last edited by TwynnB; 04-28-2015 at 06:29 AM.
Old 04-28-2015, 06:47 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning from slightly chilly Delta but 44F is at least above freezing. We are supposed to have a stretch of "normal" spring temps with sunshine so I may be able to get some gardening done.

Yesterday was a packed day - a long Mill Board meeting here, more muddy floors to clean up and then an appointment with a chiropodist who measured me for orthotics and thinks his little "play doh" toe spacer will solve my problems. *Sigh* I am still going to check it out with the ortho guy when I finally get my appointment in late summer.

Was going to do laundry today but realized the guys are coming to replace bathroom fixtures and will turn off the water of course. I's better get at least one load done and run myself through the shower. Duh!

Happy Tuesday.
Old 04-28-2015, 06:54 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 5"

Morning, chicks!

Ruth, I was thinking 44* was warm! And we have sun as well. I bought some pansies yesterday and hope to plant them this weekend.

Tammy, it would be nice if you can get your haircut. I am thinking of you as you go through this week.

Debbie, 5:30 does come early, doesn't it? Except I'm getting up at that time not leaving. At least now it is light out then. When I retire I might have to winter on the other side of the equator so I get that all year round.

Got to run. Have a great day everyone!
Old 04-28-2015, 06:57 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Mmmmm, thanks for the coffee!

Debbie, I hope your weather is perfect today, and since you're working the opening, hopefully you'll get home in time enough to enjoy it.

Tammy, my prayers are with you as you seek answers from your GP, and as you attend your brother's memorial service.

Beth, I bet that was a really lovely drive through the Adirondacks for your conference this time of year!

It's looking to be a gorgeous day here and I believe our warm weather is back, just in time for our 46th wedding anniversary. Maybe we'll be able to enjoy a celebratory glass of wine on the patio this evening, but we'll probably wait to go out to dinner this weekend.
Old 04-28-2015, 07:00 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning, Ruthie!
Old 04-28-2015, 08:06 AM   #7  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

Jenn - Hi! No hair changes; boring. But I am letting it get a bit longer so that I have a tiny ponytail or pigtails when I exercise. They look rather silly peaking out from my bike helmet but are much cooler than hair on my neck.

Tammy - I hope your doctor's appointment is helpful.

Linda - Happy anniversary.

I had success with downloading some of the software I needed, thanks to a very patient tech support rep with Canon. I've been putting off trying to reload genealogy software and still can't find my photo editing software so may have to get a new one. Anyone have photo editing software they'd recommend?

We leave for DS's college graduation 2 weeks from tomorrow so I suppose I should start figuring out what outfits I'll need. My mom, who will join us out there, has been planning hers for a while now, which is ironic considering she always is well-dressed and has the "correct" clothes for everything and I am a slob who NEVER has the right outfit.
Old 04-28-2015, 09:34 AM   #8  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Quick fly by for me this morning to much going on at work. I managed an op day of eating yesterday and good workouts going for day 2.

Have a wonderful day everyone
Old 04-28-2015, 06:15 PM   #9  

Height: 5' 5"

Happy Anniversary, Cottage!!
Old 04-28-2015, 07:57 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 234

Height: 5'3"

Just popping in quickly to say hi. I'm on day 3 of Ph 1 and it's going well. Got my exercise in too. Hope you all have a great evening.

-Cole
Old 04-28-2015, 09:41 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Late, late check in again. Thankful to be off tomorrow as a large protest is planned for NYC. The unrest in Baltimore had effected our ride. We are being bused for our safety from Annapolis to RFK stadium in DC. i woukd not be surprised if the Police Unity Tour is canceled this year as we are open targets while riding. I am going to ride if there is one. I'm not going to let the actions of some ruin IMHO a cause that needs support and awareness.

Ok off soap box....

Lol Karen I am a fashion disaster. I don't like wearing anything that I feel uncomfortable in. My lifestyle is extremely casual. I dread trying to make an outfit. Looks like I am playing dress up.

Tammy I hope your GP can find relief for you. I too will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers this weekend.

Cole welcome and kudos on getting your exercise in.
Pearlrose you are awesome at getting your work outs in!!!

Ruth hope you got some gardening in

Happy Anniversary Linda!!!

Time to relax and call it a day. Will be up early for coffee ahhhhhh
Closed Thread