South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2015, 06:49 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 5"

Default Terrific Tuesday March 10 chat

Good morning!!

I know it's dark but the clock says it's morning; I've got coffee!
Old 03-10-2015, 07:00 AM   #2  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Thanks for getting us started, Beth, and thanks for the coffee! I'll have one more cup then am headed out the door to work. I have to go to Denver right after to take SIL to attorney. It's going to be a long day!

Have a great one!
Old 03-10-2015, 07:00 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 5"

We have a warm day here; it never went below freezing last night and we might hit 45* today. Hooray!! I'm feeling optimistic.

It should be a regular work day for me with no extra meetings or chores, so in the words of Bill Murray, "I've got that going for me." My colleague and I are trying to get back into walking after school as well; I enjoy exercising with someone else.

DS1 should be home this afternoon since he is on his spring break. It will be good to see him, especially since our trip to go visit him last month got cancelled by one of those major snowstorms.

Time for me to go. Have a great day, everyone!

ETA- good morning, Debbie!

Last edited by Beth19; 03-10-2015 at 07:01 AM.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:02 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning, Beth, and I hope you have a terrific day!

It was a lot harder to get up this morning than it was the past 2 mornings. And my coffee is taking it's time kicking in.
Old 03-10-2015, 08:00 AM   #5  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

I'm having computer issues and DH and I have begun researching a new one for me. I use it so much that the cost doesn't bother me (much) but I am overwhelmed trying to think of transferring everything onto a new computer. Sigh. We aren't rushing, but I see it in my future.

This morning I am taking my senior friend to a doctor's appointment, then I work a few hours this afternoon. The weather has been spring-like here. But it is sooo cold INSIDE because the heat isn't coming on!

Have a great day.
Old 03-10-2015, 08:03 AM   #6  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Announcement: The snow IS melting! My BBQ on the back deck had 18" of snow on it and is now clear. We are going to 43ºF today so more will disappear.

Madeleine and I had a good meeting yesterday morning and she is going to take over the nitty gritty and time consuming parts of my accounting. That means I'll never need to spend a weekend doing postings in Simply Accounting and can even take the software off my PC. I'll still be paying bills and doing receipts and payroll but it will make a huge difference. She was ready to start tapping her trees to gather sap so I spent an extra hour or so prepping sap buckets and spiles.

Not sure what today will bring but Barb may come over to do her taxes on my PC. When she's here, I may do some shovelling to speed up the melt. The chairs on the deck are now showing as chairs rather than piles of white! This mild weather is supposed to stay for a while so we should be able to stop weather whining for a while. A robin was spotted down by the River yesterday!

Let's make Tuesday terrific!
Old 03-10-2015, 08:40 AM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

It is raining here but it's in the 50s so no complaints from me. WFH day for me. Nothing on the agenda for this evening.

Beth enjoy your work day

Debbie that does sound like a long day for you, hopefully you can find a catnap somewhere in there

Cottage have a great day

Karen at least you have time to do some research and will be able to transfer your data. I keep an external drive so I just back up laptops to that so no need to really transfer any data.

Ruth so glad that you did transfer some duties that is great news.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-10-2015, 09:05 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 256/229.5/165

Height: 5'7"

Good morning all! I feel like it's been forever since I've been here! Work has been an absolute bear and when I'm not working I just can't seem to get any motivation to use the computer much. I've been trying to update my journal so I can at least keep track of my fitness/weight loss progress but even that has been sparse. I either need to retire early or get more hours in my day! Ha! Like either of those things are going to happen!!

I hope everyone is doing well - I'll try to get organized so I can get back here more often. I miss keeping up with everyone!
Old 03-10-2015, 09:34 AM   #9  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Good morning

Beth. Hope your day is nice and son makes it home safely.

Debbie. Another hectic day. Glad you can go over the hill from time to time to relax.

Linda. Its hard to adjust to this time switch. Hope coffee helps.

Karen. A new computeris always ztressful but helps if you know what you are doing.

Ruth. Will you really have more time after you give up this duty.

Pearlrose. Some rain here would be nice to wash away the dirt of winter.

Gabby nice to see you back

I can't tell you how happy I am that the old format is back. I was ready to give up. The day will be spent ticking things off list for grandsons visit. My sil is working long hrs with the derailment that happened up north. Dd is very stressed, we will take the kids for a few days so she can be al8ne.
take care
sophie
Old 03-10-2015, 10:40 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Good morning, ladies. Just popping in to say hello. Just got off the phone w/ my dad about an hour ago. Now that they've got his lungs working okay, they discovered some issues w/ his heart valves, so they did a double heart cath this morning. Good news is that his arteries are okay. Bad news is that his valves are not, so he will be undergoing open heart surgery in the next few weeks to fix that. Just trying to stay positive right now and look on the bright side...at least it's not something that required immediate surgery this morning.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Have a great day, ladies!
Closed Thread