Tell me what to add back on day 1 Phase2

• What did you add back on your first day of phase 2?

What should I avoid?
    I'm wavering between yogurt, an apple, or oatmeal. My plan was to only add one serving the first week, then add another serving the second week.

What do you think?

Erika
  • I am adding one and only one, serving a day of only one thing.

Today it will be blueberries.
    Tomorrow it will be yoghurt.
    Friday it will be a slice of whole wheat toast

It's up to you. what do you miss most?
  • Erika, we added one piece of fruit and the porridge with walnuts and cinnamon. yummy!
  • I'm not sure. I guess I miss the yogurt smoothies the most. Then apples. Bread I could take or leave at this point. Oatmeal would be good for SOMETHING besides ham and cheese omelets every day but I can't say I miss it. Although it sure sounds good with walnuts and cinnamon.

I miss Peppermint Patties the most...but I guess that's a big 'ol NO for that one.

Erika
  • I missed smoothies the most (strawberry!) so I added two foods at first, the strawberries and the yogurt. I lived Though I did use less of each than I used to.
  • Bradydave:

I've been doing one thing a day as well ... yesterday it was an apple, the day before a "wrap" ... nothing today because of poor planning and tomorrow a yogurt ...

About the peppermint patties, don't forget we have 75 "sweets" calories on phase I and Phase II does allow for a little chocolate ... Russell Stover makes a no sugar added peppermint patty ... maybe if you buy just a pack at a time (don't keep them in the house) ... they are soooooooooo good!!!