Chat, Anyone?

• Okay, I'll try this one more time...I tried 2x yesterday with no luck.

I just found the chatroom on this site! Anyone interested in getting together for a Beach Chat? We could try it once, and if that goes well maybe do it on a regular basis?

What do you think?
  • Chat is a great idea. I have admin privs in there and will get us a The Beach room as soon as I figure out how to do it!

When to chat may be a problem as we are in different time zones - I'm an hour earlier )EDT) than some of the midwest and three hours ahead of the wet coast. When are you available?
  • I am in Colorado where it is 5:42 MST

Love to chat anytime, well........all the time LOL

Lady
  • Lady, I am also in Eastern time zone. Most evenings are good for me, as long as it isn't too late. Don't think my boss would appreciate me being late for work because I was chatting, huh?

So, as the rest of the Beauties check in, let us know your time zone and when you are available. Maybe we can find a good time.

Ellen
  • Right now I am not working but will be back at the school starting the 15th. Just got my codes and was in there by my lonesome. Think I will head to town and get the book so I know what is going on. I am Central Time. I have a son and d-i-l in Pueblo West and it is as hot and dry there as it is here.
  • How would 9 PM EDT suit folks? I have the Beach Chatroom figured out and will try to be there tonight.
    Here is how to create it.....not password preotected, please!
    In the message line type
    /create SouthBeach to create the room.
    If it's already created, just type /join SouthBeach or click on the room name.
    To leave the room, it's / leave .

Please use your own nickname, not another one when you enter. In fact, based on previous experiences in chat, I strongly recommend that you register your nickname and a password for chat via a PM to Suzanne.
  • If you are online right now, PM me and we'll try it out for a bit.
    This type of chat is new to me too so we can learn it together.
  • Hi, I'm new to this iste & really like it. Seems friendly & positive.

I popped into chat just now to see if anyone happened to be there...I'll try again later & maybe catch some of you there.

GO SBD Babes!!
  • No one to chat with...but I think I figured it out.